Author Topic: Who are the webmaster, administrators and moderators?  (Read 3035 times)

Offline Martin

• Follower
Re: Who are the webmaster, administrators and moderators?
« Reply #15 on: 09 August, 2012, 10:34:26 AM »
May we ask for [Forum] name checks on the identities of the webmaster, administrators and moderators, and also a list of those members banned from the list?

The webmaster is simply a way of getting a message to someone with admin privileges - and is in commonplace use on most websites.

The forum Admin group comprises:
billie.skeggs
Coco
ForumAdmin
Kill Switch
Pat Pending
rs2k
The Bald Eagle
Web Admin

<snip>

Sorry - one other nuance I had meant to ask - and that relates to "Web Admin" (although you've also mentioned "ForumAdmin" - which I admit I don't recall seeing posting much, but that may just be me having a (another) "senior moment") !!

Is "Web Admin" a separate person, or merely an alternate login that can be used by *any* of the other listed Forum's Admin group, in order to post something in a more formal way?  I.e. which users can *also* (?) post as "Web Admin"?  [Same for the "Forum Admin" login.]

Offline Coco

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Northampton
Re: Who are the webmaster, administrators and moderators?
« Reply #16 on: 09 August, 2012, 12:19:41 PM »
Is "Web Admin" a separate person, or merely an alternate login that can be used by *any* of the other listed Forum's Admin group, in order to post something in a more formal way?  I.e. which users can *also* (?) post as "Web Admin"?  [Same for the "Forum Admin" login.]

Forum Admin and Web Admin are usernames used by administrators.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player