Author Topic: New location for WCC CCTV car?  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Martin

• Follower
New location for WCC CCTV car?
« on: 07 August, 2012, 11:38:28 AM »
Probably old news to those in the know, but it was a first sighting, at this spot, for me.

CCTV car in Lisle Street, presumably monitoring a restriction for vehicles continuing straight on between the hours of 12 noon to ?8pm.
The road ahead of often blocked off with bollards, but it wasn't, yesterday.  Between these hours, you'd have to turn right, towards the China Town car park.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: New location for WCC CCTV car?
« Reply #1 on: 07 August, 2012, 11:51:42 AM »
Thanks for that Martin. :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:

For various reasons we haven't been particularly active in the Westminster area of late, so this is useful intel for when we start to get active there again.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #2 on: 07 August, 2012, 01:03:20 PM »
Presumably when Seb takes his head out of his ar :o e and fu :o ks off back to never never land.
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 07 August, 2012, 01:44:55 PM »
Presumably when Seb takes his head out of his ar :o e and fu :o ks off back to never never land.

Along with his bag of cash, which is all its ever been about. It is not just the Athletes that were going for gold.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player