Author Topic: Evening $chunt 14/08/2012  (Read 3543 times)

Offline NotEvenALondonRider

• Follower
Evening $chunt 14/08/2012
« on: 14 August, 2012, 10:12:54 PM »
Had one of those evenings, the weather was nice, so decided spur of the moment to go for a bit of hide, seek and assist. Not much hiding, found one less than 1/4 mile from home and was there for the next 30 miles and hour and a half. Overtime perhaps? They didn't finish til 9.45pm today. Tideway Co-op once, Blockbuster twice, Green St once, two loops of the section between Bill Street and the road opposite the tunnel link. Far end of that, out of sight but with the camera raised seems to be a favorite honeypot now with the bus stop outside the local convenience store. Oddity was a nice cooling wander all the way down to Halling to turn round and come back - no weight restrictions for overnight parking but maybe some people have been parking at night in the bus stop there?
"A nation of sheep breeds only a government of wolves".

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
Re: Evening $chunt 14/08/2012
« Reply #1 on: 14 August, 2012, 10:35:42 PM »
A pleasent way to kill ninety minutes.   :aplude: :aplude:
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #2 on: 15 August, 2012, 12:50:40 AM »
Certainly pleasant for some.
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Marmite

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 15 August, 2012, 09:31:12 AM »
I would assume that you managed to save the motorists of Medway from the PCN's single handed....lol  I think another event is called for, if its like last time maybe I should bring the barbecue and the ca instead,......lol

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #4 on: 15 August, 2012, 11:03:25 AM »
Nice one NEALR. :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:

This conflicts slightly with some other intel we received recently ;), but all intel is good intel.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline judasp

• Follower
  • We Will Find You
    • Leetcards Direct Design
« Reply #5 on: 18 August, 2012, 06:12:47 PM »
nice one peeps i'll have to join you on one evening one lol i normally go down the tidway coop after work i'm norrmally there around 6 lol
we will be watching you, my car will catch you