Author Topic: Westminster $chunt 22 September 2012  (Read 3272 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Westminster $chunt 22 September 2012
« on: 23 September, 2012, 06:22:31 PM »
It didn't go exactly to my plan to get there early, mainly because of back problems. Unfortunately I had trouble getting it off the matress. :schucks:

Fortunately however, others who will remain nameless, had staked out the pen at O St and had gathered some useful intel before I arrived.

Again unfortunately, as I arrived I am pretty sure I was clocked by a departing MTV driver so our cover was blown. There was nothing for it but to go $chunting for the two MTVs we knew were out there somewhere.

Whilst trolling round the west end (great fun in the mask) I met up with Killswitch, which increased our visibility threefold (have you seen the size of him? :rotfl:), making us an even better photo op for tourists.

No joy at the usual honeypots saw us back at the pen where we found that WalkLike had returned for a fag and a cuppa. We were fairly certain he wasn't going anywhere for a while so we took the opportunity to check out a couple more honeypots combined with a visit to a local bike dealers to see if they had a replacement speedo cable for the one that had just broken on my bike.

There was no joy at the shop or the other honeypots, but on arriving back at O St we found the other MTV had returned, so now we just had to wait.

A procession of drivers came and went, but none of them made a break for it. It seems that when we are about they become very shy and won't come out to play. So we waited. Then we waited some more. Eventually the more senior of the MTV drivers cracked and took KS for a spin down to a nothing spot in the posh part of town. Perhaps the driver was hoping that another "concerned member of the public" would call the cops on a masked villain?

After a while I was to be seen welcoming the $car (with a not very happy looking driver) back to the pen. Words must have been had inside the office because a little while later a less than happy WalkLike was sent out, and it was my turn to follow him down to the same place KS and chum had just returned from. We were there only a short time though and it was soon to be my turn to be greeted back to the pen by a smiling KS. By this time it was shift change time and so me and KS decided to go for a self congratulatory tour round the west end in our masks.

Boys and girls, I have to say that this was by far the best part of the day, with so many tourists wanting to take pictures and applaud us.

There was one incident that got a few hearts racing when we were leaving Trafalgar Square to go home, but I will let KS tell that story if he wants to.

All in all it was a good day though, and the ride home with a nice warm feeling in the pit of the stomach is what makes it all worthwhile as far as I'm concerned. :dancing:

Stay cool 8)

Bald Eagle
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
Re: Westminster $chunt 22 September 2012
« Reply #1 on: 23 September, 2012, 06:39:26 PM »
There was one incident that got a few hearts racing when we were leaving Trafalgar Square to go home, but I will let KS tell that story if he wants to.

This was when a set of lights changed to green as we approached, as I made my through a young lad decided that the Green Cross Code was not meant for him, and ran out, as I sounded my horn, we heard a woman scream NNNOOOOOOO, and he managed to stop before he knocked me off.

I don't think he'll be too quick to do that again.

Whilst trolling round the west end (great fun in the mask) I met up with Killswitch, which increased our visibility threefold (have you seen the size of him? :rotfl:), making us an even better photo op for tourists.

And there was me thinking that my weight loss and size reduction regime was really working well, so bugger it, I'm off for a kebab and a lager frenzy
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice