Author Topic: Awww crap is this what its come to?  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Awww crap is this what its come to?
« on: 14 October, 2012, 02:23:34 AM »
When to stop going to Party's?   :party:
I went to a party tonight to celebrate 60 years of being on this pile of rock we call earth.  Two friends (old friends) were celebrating their 60th birthday party, (not mine I hasten to add)  It was a superb evening catching up with long lost friends and memories. However the evening was dampened a tad when a guy I had lost touch with many years ago was very exited to see me and gave me a warm friendly hug and declared how extremely  happy he was to see me.
Now I was a bit taken aback as we were not that close all them years ago. It was only after I questioned him I found out that he had been told some years ago that I had died!
Gives you a warm fuzzy feeling don't it?  <_>
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Re: Awww crap is this what its come to?
« Reply #1 on: 14 October, 2012, 03:06:21 AM »
Never too old to chase. I thought I was dead once, then I found out I was just married to the ex.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player