Author Topic: Hammersmith and Fulham council won't be making it onto many Christmas card lists  (Read 11433 times)

EDW2000

If you had followed my link above you will see all the boxes that have DfT authorisation.

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
BE, that's a big 10:4 big buddy come on.

Dick, in the ideal world you are right but a lot of drivers are ignorant feckers at the best of times. If the box is positioned so that there is a cars length the other side between the edge and the merging traffic, then all well and good but most of them go right up to where cars come out. There is one place I know of north eastish where you have to enter and stop on the box to cut off the ignoramuses coming out. At busy times of the day, you would sit there for an unfeasible amount of time if you wanted to make a lawful manoeuvre. I haven't put the location deliberately because it is not enforced currently and I don't want anyone getting any bright ideas.

:-ev-:
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player