Author Topic: When I was young we fought the Vietnam war  (Read 1382 times)

Offline javabike

• Follower
When I was young we fought the Vietnam war
« on: 31 December, 2012, 08:24:53 AM »
I walked away when those brave men and women were booed, they died for us, they suffered and still now they suffer, as they had done what we could not would not do.
I pray that I have the strength to carry them home.
Fight for them if for no other reason, do not UK, Aus fall.
I am old, but I will stand with you, I will be of little use, but cannon fodder, let me be cannon fodder for my friends who died and those who came home broken such young beautiful beings no longer with us. Please, I was too young, but they were also, it breaks my heart, even now.
Fight, fight now for those who gave their lives. DO NOT LET ENGLAND FAIL.
Vincit Veritas - Truth WILL Prevail
!!!!!Never Give In

Offline javabike

• Follower
Re: When I was young we fought the Vietnam war
« Reply #1 on: 31 December, 2012, 08:35:35 AM »
I was but 17, too young when those heroes came home, I will  never forget, those men and those women who did their duty. The broken bodies, the broken spirits of once great men, my dear friends.

I wish I was 1 year older, for I would rather die than live in shame for the wrongs I have done; yet I always honoured my friends broken or dead.

Let 2013 be a year of the 6, the aeon of Aquarius that those who gave their all, will not be forgot.
Old as we are, we are not dead yet, let us make Britain whole once more, repeal all the laws that have stopped our progress, else these lives that were given are worthless.
Vincit Veritas - Truth WILL Prevail
!!!!!Never Give In