Author Topic: The BPA's President. Anjna Patel or Kira Fleck?  (Read 7106 times)

Offline Web Admin

• Administrator
  • Follower
The BPA's President. Anjna Patel or Kira Fleck?
« on: 28 January, 2013, 04:40:20 PM »
Thought you might like to see a recent Twitter exchange between the NTM and the BPA. It was all going along swimmingly until we mentioned their little problem of a President with an alias.

Now they don't seem to want to talk to us any more.

Wonder why?

-----------------------------------------------------

Exchange on Twitter

NTM: bedfordshire-news.co.uk/News/Advice-for-drivers-hit-with-150-parking-fine-20130122095545.htm … @BritishParking BPA member claims £150 fine but BPA code says max fine is £100. BPA to investigate? WE ARE WATCHING YOU

BPA: @NoToMob then you'll know that this amount can be charged if Operator can justify.

NTM: If

NTM: See 6.3 of YOUR code. http://www.britishparking.co.uk/write/Documents/BPA_Code_of_Practice_2012_Version_1_October_2012.pdf … … Will you be auditing your member/investigating complaints? pic.twitter.com/8Pc5hqAT 

BPA: We investigate all complaints sent to us in writing. Are you coming to the NEC this year? Maybe we can have a coffee.

NTM: Oooh good. We will be writing shortly. We may be coming to the NEC, but only if you promise not to have us thrown out again

BPA: look forward to it. But leave the masks at home.

BPA: February's Parking News published http://fb.me/2nLYyDFwc

NTM: Is it wise to accuse BBC of spin when your President has an alias? In the film she is called Kira Fleck http://content.yudu.com/A2170e/PNFeb13/resources/index.htm?referrerUrl=

NTM - Re the coffee you are buying us at Parkex 2013, will Anjna Patel (BPA President) or Kira Fleck (BPA President) be buying it?

--------------------------------------------------------

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: The BPA's President. Anjna Patel or Kira Fleck?
« Reply #1 on: 28 January, 2013, 04:56:38 PM »
 Some ones been telling massive porkeys haven't they Anja sorry Kira?  or whatever fecking name you are using today!  <_>
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Web Admin

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 28 January, 2013, 05:08:45 PM »
It seems the BPA have lost their sense of humour. Here is the latest reply on Twitter.

BPA: @NoToMob - Neither. The coffee will be free (from stand 202).

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 30 January, 2013, 01:33:28 PM »
If this woman has been misrepresenting herself at Parking tribunals is that not a very deliberate lie?  This must be a procedural impropriety at every high level. So are all of the cases that have been represented in any way shape or form by a Council employee using a false name still legal?
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #5 on: 18 April, 2014, 11:09:24 AM »
On last night's Parking Mad we saw a preview of next week's programme which will feature Anjna Patel. Or will it be Kira Fleck <_> <_> <_> <_> <_> <_> <_> <_> <_> <_>
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #6 on: 18 April, 2014, 01:42:03 PM »
On last night's Parking Mad we saw a preview of next week's programme which will feature Anjna Patel. Or will it be Kira Fleck <_> <_> <_> <_> <_> <_> <_> <_> <_> <_>

Whatever she's calling herself, that dress doesn't do her any favours - talk about showing every 'curve'!  :o

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #7 on: 18 April, 2014, 07:48:41 PM »
Oh lordy!

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #8 on: 19 April, 2014, 10:02:52 AM »
Thank you Ewan, that was the exact image that popped into my mind!

Offline ArtLuvvie

• Follower
The BPA's President. Anjna Patel or Kira Fleck?
« Reply #9 on: 06 May, 2014, 11:40:31 AM »
I cannot figure out the surname Fleck.

I reckon Kira comes from Shakira.

I am aware of her showboating but cannot figure out the Fleck bit.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player