Author Topic: Sutton maiden $chunt - 20th July 2013. Wanna fight?  (Read 12830 times)

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
Re: Sutton maiden $chunt - 20th July 2013. Wanna fight?
« Reply #15 on: 10 August, 2013, 01:15:18 PM »
They (NSL) run all their Enforcement Contracts almost as seperate entities, so it could well be that when they say "disseminated to all staff" it means all staff on that particular Contract, so while all staff on the Westminster & Waltham Forest Contracts have been told, the ones on the Sutton Contract may not have been.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #16 on: 10 August, 2013, 02:18:56 PM »
They (NSL) run all their Enforcement Contracts almost as seperate entities, so it could well be that when they say "disseminated to all staff" it means all staff on that particular Contract, so while all staff on the Westminster & Waltham Forest Contracts have been told, the ones on the Sutton Contract may not have been.

"NSL has issued advice to all of its staff about who NoToMob are and what your intentions are."
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #17 on: 10 August, 2013, 05:11:12 PM »
NSL head weasel, Alastair Stavro Blofeld (sorry, there is a resemblance) is on the BPA council. There's a chance he may have heard of us. News of our many $chunts would have definitely gone up and down the food chain a great many times. The good boys and girls on here have cost them serious beer vouchers by now. I've been trying to find a maiden $chunt report but can't seem to locate it. The gist of it was that while some of the gang were laying siege to the pen, a driver came out to find out what was what. Once realisation had dawned, a supervisor weasel pulled the driver and told him not to speak to us under any circumstances. I should think we're well known. Very well known. Very very very well known.

"I've been expecting you Mr. Bald."

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Overlord

• Follower
« Reply #18 on: 14 August, 2013, 03:22:33 AM »
Sutton Guardian reports NSL contractor suspended over threats to fight BE. Hee Hee Hee!
www.suttonguardian.co.uk/news/10609113.Spy_car_contractor_suspended  :pmsl:

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #19 on: 14 August, 2013, 07:49:46 AM »
Yeah yeah yeah!  Probably suspended for the first two weeks in August while he has his holiday!  This is NSL WHO REWARD THE GUILTY AND PERSECUTE THE INNOCENT!!!  REMEMBER HAKIM BERKANI.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #20 on: 14 August, 2013, 11:51:51 AM »
Our next $chunt in a virgin NSL territory will be interesting.

And at least they haven't denied the incident took place, although it would have been very difficult given that the yard was full of people when he made the threat.

Wonder if he still wants to fight me? <_>
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline 2b1ask1

• Follower
« Reply #21 on: 14 August, 2013, 06:22:46 PM »
Being suspended in August is not perfect but heck at least it is a positive step. I'm struck that the report reads fairly anyway :)

Keep it up!
Willing to do my bit...