Author Topic: Rare outing  (Read 2736 times)

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Rare outing
« on: 11 February, 2013, 01:22:36 PM »
On a very damp and chilly Saturday the lesser spotted bugle player (AKA Jonesy) made a very rare appearance on a $hunt :party: arriving just after the others BE, Killswitch, Free parking warrior and another (sorry forgot your name Doh!!) were already assisting at one the the honey spots :bashy:  within moments and which was almost very entertaining a Islington NSL car appeared W:T:F: which we are sure would have done what everyone else does but didn't as we were there lol. :pmsl: :pmsl:

The scar then made off a great haste :o and took back to the pen <_>. Now just because I was told that a photographer was going to come and see us wasn't the reason why I "managed" to have a free day and go $hunting :schucks: but as I am not particular camera shy I had great pleasure in posing for some happy snaps :D (anything to support the cause)
After a while we decided to check a known Islington spot but no joy :( so it was off to Camden. We stood around keeping watch on the pen and even went and checked out a couple of other locations but nothing. ::))) Time was now against me and I decided to call it a day I was just putting my stuff on and zoom.... W:T:F:
The other might be able to explain what happened next but all of sudden a scar shot out of the pen and immediately lost :bashy:, as I had already decided to go home I went a long way around trying to find the car but by the time I got near Finchley High road the only option for me was North bound
All in all and even though not much happened I enjoyed my day and  had my photo taken by a very pretty professional photographer :dancing: :dancing:

Offline Boyo

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Rare outing
« Reply #1 on: 13 February, 2013, 11:26:40 AM »
Nice one Jonesy, good to hear from you mate and thanks for the write up. :aplude: I was hoping to put in an appearance but unfortunately couldn't make it. :'(
Was that at Boleyn Rd by any chance? They seem to love it there. I've seen three $cars there before now - 2 Hackney+1 Islington!!
So, quelle surprise, they all bolted then?  And as usual, we're left with the same question unanswered: if it's all about safety and compliance why don't they want our freely given help??  <_>
At the risk of sounding like a script from "Carry on $chunting" (now there's an idea) did you get your Bugle out? Looking forward to seeing the photos in the finished piece!
"To no man will we sell, or deny, or delay right or justice" - from the Magna Carta

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #2 on: 13 February, 2013, 02:47:44 PM »

At the risk of sounding like a script from "Carry on $chunting"..................

I do have a rare clip from "Carry On Up The High Street;"

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Boyo

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 14 February, 2013, 04:17:27 PM »
 Love it. :pmsl:
"To no man will we sell, or deny, or delay right or justice" - from the Magna Carta

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player