Author Topic: Scrambled Eggs courtesy of NSL and Waltham Forest Council  (Read 13938 times)

Offline BGB

• Follower
Scrambled Eggs courtesy of NSL and Waltham Forest Council
« on: 06 April, 2013, 06:48:41 PM »
Whilst out shunting today the NSL driver we were assisting took us into a side street where his NSL mates were waiting to pelt us with eggs. 

So much for 'professionalism' in the parking industry.
« Last Edit: 07 April, 2013, 09:42:17 PM by Coco »

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Scrambled Eggs...
« Reply #1 on: 06 April, 2013, 07:27:10 PM »
No :o this has got to be wind up W:T:F:

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 06 April, 2013, 07:29:15 PM »
If you can prove that they were from NSL, I'd say you've got a pretty good case for them all to be sacked.

EDW2000

« Reply #3 on: 06 April, 2013, 09:46:03 PM »
report to police and complain to nsl and contact local paper.

Consider issuing legal proceeding in county court.

Offline dangerous beanz

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 07 April, 2013, 12:20:53 AM »
Helmet cam time people!.
If there is a tourist season...how come we can't shoot them?

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 07 April, 2013, 02:25:45 AM »
Where, When, who,?
Details via PM please as I think this may be quite a timely fuck up on their part!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Coco

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Northampton
« Reply #6 on: 07 April, 2013, 02:51:53 PM »
When I get a bit of spare time - probably later this evening - I will download the video footage from my camera. The video clips will be privately hosted and will be available to members who ask for the access details. But please wait until I have set up the hosting; I will post again when this has been done.
« Last Edit: 07 April, 2013, 03:55:57 PM by Coco »

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: Scrambled Eggs...Courtesy of NSL and Waltham Forest council
« Reply #7 on: 07 April, 2013, 06:23:52 PM »
When I was down there today (yes I went back), I had a nice conversation with a senior Waltham Forest NSL supervisor who assured me that he knew nothing about any assaults on us, nor did he believe that any of his staff could have been responsible. Well we'll see about that once Coco sorts his video stuff out.

During our exchanges outside the NSL pen yesterday (I am not going to put up a full report yet because there may be some legal action further down the line) there were some very nasty looking CEOs giving us the evil eye. I do hope Coco had his camera running at that time, because it will prove it was three of those ones giving us the evil eye who conspired to launch their egg throwing and spitting attack on us. Anyway, more of that at another time.

During yesterday's exchanges with the CEOs, and just before the police arrived (yes they called the police AGAIN) I was desperately trying to hand a copy of our statement of intent to anyone who looked like they may be in authority, only to be told, time and again that no supervisors work at the weekend and if we wanted to hand it to one of them we would have to come back Monday.

Now fast forward to today and my little tete a tete with, wait a minute, a senior supervisor!!! Now what are the odds? <_>

And what made it even more odd was that he told us he had been talking to HIS supervisor at some point recently about our run in yesterday, and that his supervisor had told him to speak to us and that we should not, under any circumstances be stopped from going about our lawful business. Now why would he be told that if there was no incident yesterday other than the police being called, only to give us a clean bill of health and told to carry on? <_>

But wait another minute!? The supervisor we met this morning couldn't possibly have known that I was going to turn up today, so why was he there on his day off I hear you ask? Bloody good question. Easily answered though because sitting in the van the supervisor had manoeuvred neatly across the car I was in to make sure it couldn't easily get out, was a CEO who looked suspiciously like one of those that launched their attack on us yesterday. Was he called in to question the CEOs about an incident he said he knew nothing about? <_>

Anyway, after we finished our little chat I watched the CEO being driven off by his supervisor, presumably to the NSL equivalent of Guantanamo Bay.

Oh! By the way, he knew all about our attendance at Parkex next week. Do you think they are a bit worried about what we might say? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
« Last Edit: 07 April, 2013, 09:36:23 PM by The Bald Eagle »
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #8 on: 07 April, 2013, 06:34:55 PM »
Which depot was this pleas BE?
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline kiwi

• Follower
  • FCUKI'N AV IT
« Reply #9 on: 07 April, 2013, 06:35:19 PM »
WTF !! this is what you get for helping them out ??? something is wrong with these muppets !! pay peanuts ya going to get monkeys !!

Offline BGB

• Follower
« Reply #10 on: 07 April, 2013, 06:36:03 PM »
Another photo, this time showing my helmet.

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #11 on: 07 April, 2013, 06:38:07 PM »
It's important we see the footage of this incident, we don't, and would never try and stop these people from carrying out their duties, so for them to assault any of us simply must become a police matter.

Were you Mobile at the time the eggs were being thrown, if you had collected one in the face, there's a pretty good chance it would have caused you to come off your bike.

This absolutely cannot be allowed to go unpunished.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #12 on: 07 April, 2013, 06:42:43 PM »
BE, For those reading this who don't know you and are not worried, a message, I DO know you and were I in their shoes, I Would be worried.  ???

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #13 on: 07 April, 2013, 06:44:49 PM »
when i first saw this post i thought it was a late April fools joke.......what idiotic CRIMINAL behavior, ............................................I HOPE THEY GET SACKED  :bashy: :bashy: >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

TO THE NSL

WE ARE ALWAYS WATCHING YOU  :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
« Last Edit: 07 April, 2013, 06:48:30 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #14 on: 07 April, 2013, 06:45:17 PM »
Definitely involve the Police. This is Assault!

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player