Author Topic: Scrambled Eggs courtesy of NSL and Waltham Forest Council  (Read 10465 times)

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Re: Scrambled Eggs...
« Reply #15 on: 07 April, 2013, 06:45:52 PM »
It's important we see the footage of this incident, we don't, and would never try and stop these people from carrying out their duties, so for them to assault any of us simply must become a police matter.

Were you Mobile at the time the eggs were being thrown, if you had collected one in the face, there's a pretty good chance it would have caused you to come off your bike.

This absolutely cannot be allowed to go unpunished.
WELL SAID KS

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #16 on: 07 April, 2013, 06:50:41 PM »
By all accounts, Coco's video footage is quite revealing. Some NSL employees will have a challenging time ahead of them.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Last Edit: 07 April, 2013, 09:35:06 PM by The Bald Eagle »
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline BGB

• Follower
« Reply #18 on: 07 April, 2013, 06:55:03 PM »

Oh! By the way, he knew all about our attendance at Parkex next week. Do you think they are a bit worried about what we might say? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

http://www.parkex.co.uk/zone/ExhibitorList/Exhibitor/9018/NSL

Stand P131

"NSL: where ideas meet expertise, providing transport operations, street services, back office support, estate management and workforce services to the UK local/regional/central government, health/NHS, airport and private sectors. We have the ideas to do things better. And the expertise to make them work successfully.

We can provide you with ideas and expertise to deliver successful services to your customers across a wide range of capabilities including:

TRANSPORT OPERATIONS
 - Coaching/buses - Consultancy - Debt recovery - Road user charging/control - Taxi/private hire management - Vulnerable user/patient transport

STREET SERVICES
 - Debt collection - Design - Environment (improvement and enforcement) - Parking (policy through to enforcement) - Public safety - Traffic

BACK OFFICE
 - Control centres - Notice processing - Payment processing - Shared service centre/call centres

ESTATE MANAGEMENT
 - Community safety - Development - Environment - Parking

WORKFORCE
 - Eligibility and assessment - Recruitment and selection - Training - Volunteer workforce management - Workforce protection
"

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #19 on: 07 April, 2013, 06:56:16 PM »
I  am guessing there are some vacancies about come up @ NSL as we all know how they back up their CEO, s
Thanks Ewan,  visit planned!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #20 on: 07 April, 2013, 06:58:49 PM »
BE I have something planned I will PM you.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Boyo

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #21 on: 07 April, 2013, 06:59:28 PM »
This whole thing stinks of a set-up and like BE has said, if nothing happened, how did the Senior Super, who just happened to be in today, know all about things??  <_>

I look forward to seeing any footage available but do these idiots have any idea how dangerous it is to throw things at someone on a motorcycle?  :bashy:
Particularly something like an egg which goes opaque and impedes vision? Bike moving or not, you can fall over/off and damage yourself and your bike! (let alone having to clean up the mess later, damage to paint, scratches to visor etc) :o
And as for spitting - that's a serious offence. Words fail me. Looks like NSL have stooped to a new low.
Why don't they want our freely given time and volunteered assistance in achieving their stated aims??
When you search for NSL on the interweb it says "NSL - Intelligent Outsourcing". Well I can't disagree with the outsourcing bit, but intelligent?!  W:T:F: My arse.
I'm sure there will be repercussions over this
"To no man will we sell, or deny, or delay right or justice" - from the Magna Carta

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
Re: Scrambled Eggs...Courtesy of NSL and Waltham Forest council
« Reply #22 on: 07 April, 2013, 07:09:54 PM »

ESTATE MANAGEMENT
 - Community safety - Development - Environment - Parking

They're 'avin a bubble.
« Last Edit: 07 April, 2013, 09:35:25 PM by The Bald Eagle »
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline BGB

• Follower
« Reply #23 on: 07 April, 2013, 07:12:51 PM »
When you search for NSL on the interweb it says "NSL - Intelligent Outsourcing". Well I can't disagree with the outsourcing bit, but intelligent?!  W:T:F: My arse.

http://www.nsl.co.uk/enforcement-solutions

Talk of "sophisticated psychometric tests that ensures we get the right people for enforcement tasks. " and " all our Civil Enforcement Officers are trained in customer service, employing tact and empathy in their dealings whilst still ensuring compliance with regulations."

How many eggs does that testing and training take?

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #24 on: 07 April, 2013, 07:25:43 PM »
yep and new helmet,,

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #25 on: 07 April, 2013, 07:28:45 PM »
I wonder if NSL might let us borrow some of their equipment. From BGB's link;

"However when conflict does arise we fully support our people, with technological developments including DNA spit kits that enable assailants to be identified from their saliva."

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
Re: Scrambled Eggs...Courtesy of NSL and Waltham Forest council
« Reply #26 on: 07 April, 2013, 07:38:09 PM »
Here are some photos of Coco's bike.

Fortunately, me and my bike pretty much got away with it. It was poor old BGB riding at the back who got the worst of it. I spoke to him when he got home, and he said he was ok, but I'm sure we were all a bit shaken by this.

There are definitely going to be repercussions. :bashy: :bashy: :bashy:
« Last Edit: 07 April, 2013, 09:35:40 PM by The Bald Eagle »
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #27 on: 07 April, 2013, 08:04:59 PM »
Can I  strongly recommend to the Administrators that this video footage be used as part of the presentation at Parkex

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #28 on: 07 April, 2013, 09:42:18 PM »
Now fast forward to today and my little tete a tete with, wait a minute, a senior supervisor!!! Now what are the odds? <_>

And what made it even more odd was that he told us he had been talking to HIS supervisor at some point recently about our run in yesterday, and that his supervisor had told him to speak to us and that we should not, under any circumstances be stopped from going about our lawful business. Now why would he be told that if there was no incident yesterday other than the police being called, only to give us a clean bill of health and told to carry on? <_>

But wait another minute!? The supervisor we met this morning couldn't possibly have known that I was going to turn up today, so why was he there on his day off I hear you ask? Bloody good question. Easily answered though because sitting in the van the supervisor had manoeuvred neatly across the car I was in to make sure it couldn't easily get out, was a CEO who looked suspiciously like one of those that launched their attack on us yesterday. Was he called in to question the CEOs about an incident he said he knew nothing about? <_>

To me, that says one of three things either (a) You were lied to when they said no supervisors worked at the weekend. (b) NSL have been reading this forum. (c) One or more of the CEOs who wasn't involved in this incident has informed his managers.
Any of these would explain the Senior Supervisors presence on a Sunday, but the fact that one of the alleged offenders had already been identified, suggests (c)!

I do hope that BGBs original photo's and CoCos video have a date and time stamp on them, otherwise they may be of very little (if any) evidential value.
« Last Edit: 08 April, 2013, 12:45:39 AM by DastardlyDick »

Offline dangerous beanz

• Follower
Re: Scrambled Eggs courtesy of NSL and Waltham Forest Council
« Reply #29 on: 07 April, 2013, 11:18:49 PM »
I got an egg, on the A3 a year or so ago.
It came close to having me off, if there hadn't been a coned area for me to slow and get back under control, it could have been nasty.
That was just one, looks like you guys got the full omelette. How much does it cost to Valet a bike?
Go get em!
If there is a tourist season...how come we can't shoot them?

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player