Author Topic: Anyone Want a Job 2  (Read 2224 times)

Offline BGB

• Follower
Anyone Want a Job 2
« on: 12 April, 2013, 04:26:51 PM »
Parking Eye Enforcement Officer

"We are looking for an Enforcement Officer to join our newly created Enforcements Team. The role will report into the Head of Enforcement and will assess and handle a large volume of cases through the early stages of the claims process and will require a good attention to detail and the ability to move from one task to another at short notice. The job holder will need to be proactive, highly organised individual with good customer service skills.

The role of Enforcement Officer within our Enforcement Team has access to keeper at the date of event (KADOE) details provided to us from the DVLA. In order to use this service all employees and potential employees will need to ensure that you have

1.Signed a declaration that you have no unspent convictions or pending prosecutions, including being arrested and on bail
2.Signed an undertaking to tell us if you have any pending convictions or prosecutions, whilst employed by ParkingEye Ltd and using the KADOE Service
3.Signed a declaration that you will only use the data from the KADOE service for its intended use in relation to your job
Main Duties:?Assessing whether a case is suitable for a county court claim. This will include looking at a number of different factors
?Finding potential candidates for ‘further action’ by analysing a number of key websites/forums and the information they provide
?Dealing with calls, correspondence and payments from motorists in relation to their court claim
?Dealing with correspondence from the courts. This will include putting together the further particulars of claim where applicable
?Ensuring that all case records are up to date
?Analysing information from a panel of Debt Collection Agencies and dealing with any correspondence/appeals that may arise
?Liaising with the appeals team, with regards to appeals/cases that will be fast-tracked to ‘further action’
Other Duties:?Maintaining (and building on) existing relationships with hire/lease companies. This will include providing them with reports on outstanding charges and ensuring that the process is as streamlined as possible
?Creating and monitoring potential instalment plans
?Assessing appeals and correspondence from ParkingEye’s European Parking Charge collection service
Hours:?37.5 hours per week
?Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
Salary / Annual Leave:?Up to £16,500 depending on expereince
?20 days annual leave (plus statutory)"

http://www.parkingeyejobs.co.uk/Vacancies/EnforcementOfficer

Offline Overlord

• Follower
Re: Anyone Want a Job 2
« Reply #1 on: 15 April, 2013, 01:53:29 AM »
No thanks. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes! :bashy:

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #2 on: 15 April, 2013, 08:19:16 AM »
Have a closer look and note that the successful applicant will have to be very selective about who they send their threatening letters to.

Why would they need to be selective if every ticket they issue is enforceable? <_>
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 15 April, 2013, 09:48:53 AM »
Well, the part about "assessing whether a case is suitable for a county court claim" won't take long - none of them are!

I don't like the bit about "finding potential candidates for 'further action' by analysing a number of key websites/forums and the information they provide". Sounds a lot like targetting to me.

Offline dangerous beanz

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 16 April, 2013, 12:15:30 AM »
Well, the part about "assessing whether a case is suitable for a county court claim" won't take long - none of them are!

I don't like the bit about "finding potential candidates for 'further action' by analysing a number of key websites/forums and the information they provide". Sounds a lot like targetting to me.
I was thinking harresment and human rights violations.
If there is a tourist season...how come we can't shoot them?

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 16 April, 2013, 09:53:30 AM »
Yes but I suppose they could claim sexual harassment! once they are told to F*uck Off :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player