Author Topic: Transport Select Committee  (Read 15786 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: Transport Select Committee
« Reply #15 on: 19 July, 2013, 01:17:47 PM »
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #16 on: 23 October, 2013, 07:25:45 AM »
The beginning of the end for the "industry", CCTV for parking and revenue driven enforcement.

:party: :dancing: :party: :dancing: :party: :dancing: :party: :dancing: :party: :dancing: :party: :dancing: :party: :dancing: :party: :dancing: :party: :dancing: :party: :dancing:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #17 on: 23 October, 2013, 12:49:26 PM »
Makes our upcoming get-together all the more appropriate. Mine's a large one by the way.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline newham sux

• Follower
« Reply #18 on: 02 December, 2013, 10:42:20 AM »
http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201314/cmselect/cmtran/118/118.pdf

Found this while trawling, search Newham in doc, it mentions the illegal money they, Westminster and Islington hold.

"The London boroughs of Westminster, Islington and Newham are three boroughs currently holding penalty
charge monies acquired without lawful power but they are intending dishonestly to appropriate all or as much
as possible of these monies none of which can lawfully remain in their possession. NMAG is in correspondence
with these councils in this reprehensible matter."

Interesting.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #19 on: 02 December, 2013, 11:35:30 AM »

NMAG is in correspondence with these councils..."

NMAG might be in correspondence with these councils, but it is the Mob who are currently in the process of taking all three of these councils + several others to court (via the District Auditor) to get a judge to order them to pay back illegally derived income.

It was under this threat that Richmond, Westminster, Southwark and Herts CC all paid up when we exposed their scams, and we fully expect other councils to eventually fold and repay the money.

WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #20 on: 02 December, 2013, 01:56:17 PM »
That's funny, I  haven't seen NMAG $chunting, at Adjudications, on the TV, in the Press, or any other theatre of operations against revenue driven parking charges. AND I AM INCLUDING MOTOCYCLE PARKING IN WESTMINSTER!
Where is the five knuckle shuffle emoticon when you need it?  <_>
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player