Author Topic: Photos of Sutton $cars  (Read 8285 times)

Offline Web Admin

• Administrator
  • Follower
Photos of Sutton $cars
« on: 10 May, 2013, 07:34:01 PM »
People in Sutton really don't like these cars. These photos were sent to our seen@notomob.co.uk address with a note asking us to come and sort them out.

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Re: Photos of Sutton $cars
« Reply #1 on: 10 May, 2013, 08:05:14 PM »
O.K. so one way street with a contraflow cycle lane. As the cyclist exits the chicane to the left of shot two, he/she is forced into conflict with oncoming traffic because some bell end has blocked the cycle lane, half the f :o cking road and the cyclist's field of vision with a mobile tax farming device. Maybe I'm being a bit thick here but in what way does this improve anyone's safety? No wonder the local serfs are not happy.

:bashy:

edit: Incidentally, the sutton board is the only board guests can see at the moment. maybe one of the admins can fix that. I did ask The Bald Eagle but he's halfway through an important project at the moment.
« Last Edit: 10 May, 2013, 10:39:47 PM by Ewan Hoosami »
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline 2b1ask1

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 11 May, 2013, 11:15:25 AM »
Not to mention the double pips on the kerb, obstructing the view of pedestrians looking for said cyclists from the crossing point....

BE's project then is that so he can see what happens when they are dropped???
Willing to do my bit...

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #3 on: 11 May, 2013, 09:03:25 PM »
O.K. so one way street with a contraflow cycle lane. As the cyclist exits the chicane to the left of shot two, he/she is forced into conflict with oncoming traffic because some bell end has blocked the cycle lane, half the f :o cking road and the cyclist's field of vision with a mobile tax farming device. Maybe I'm being a bit thick here but in what way does this improve anyone's safety? No wonder the local serfs are not happy.

edit: Incidentally, the sutton board is the only board guests can see at the moment. maybe one of the admins can fix that. I did ask The Bald Eagle but he's halfway through an important project at the moment.

Now I seem to remember asking the admins about this and we agreed that we would open up all the child boards. I thought it had been done, but obviously not.

BIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Coco

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Northampton
« Reply #4 on: 12 May, 2013, 12:13:40 AM »

Now I seem to remember asking the admins about this and we agreed that we would open up all the child boards. I thought it had been done, but obviously not.

BIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now sorted! Everyone can see almost everything on the boards. (The exceptions being those relating to admin black magic such as whose turn it is to buy the doughnuts etc etc!)

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 12 May, 2013, 11:33:38 AM »

Now sorted! Everyone can see almost everything on the boards. (The exceptions being those relating to admin black magic such as whose turn it is to buy the doughnuts etc etc!)

Ahem...... that should read" Alleged Doughnuts" SHMBO could be reading this and get the wrong idea. It might give her the impression that I sat in the Cafe all morning. ;D ;D ;D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #6 on: 12 May, 2013, 03:50:45 PM »
Ahem...... that should read" Alleged Doughnuts" SHMBO could be reading this and get the wrong idea. It might give her the impression that I sat in the Cafe all morning. ;D ;D ;D

I can confirm you were not sat in the cafe all morning, each time I saw you, you were up at the counter  :-ev-: :-ev-:
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #7 on: 13 May, 2013, 12:19:56 PM »

I can confirm you were not sat in the cafe all morning, each time I saw you, you were up at the counter  :-ev-: :-ev-:

And I can also confirm that every time I saw Pat he wasn't sat in the cafe either.

He was sitting outside eating what must have been at least a five course breakfast, because each time I looked he had a different "heart attack on a plate" in front of him.

WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #8 on: 13 May, 2013, 12:55:58 PM »
Where's that fecking Xmas card list?  :rotfl:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #9 on: 13 May, 2013, 02:17:27 PM »
The council is satisfied that Pat was not in, about nor anywhere near the cafe at any time.

Ewan, that has to be the lamest alibi I've ever heard in my life. Pat won't be coming out to play for a very long time.

<< Last Edit: 13 May 2013, 14:18:22 by Mrs Pending >>
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.