Author Topic: Parking Prankster  (Read 43909 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: Parking Prankster
« Reply #15 on: 14 June, 2013, 04:13:05 PM »
The Prankster plays Parking Poker with Highview Parking and has gone all in.

Hilarious! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/parking-poker-highview-parking-take-on.html
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #16 on: 14 June, 2013, 05:02:02 PM »
The Prankster plays Parking Poker with Highview Parking and has gone all in.

Hilarious! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/parking-poker-highview-parking-take-on.html

I know who my money is on. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #17 on: 14 June, 2013, 07:30:29 PM »
The Prankster may have a Royal Flush and proof that Highview (of themselves) have not followed correct procedure but Highview (of themselves) have an ace up their sleeves. They can prove that the Prankster should be fined because he is making them look extremely silly on the internet.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #18 on: 14 June, 2013, 08:32:55 PM »
They can prove that the Prankster should be fined because he is making them look extremely silly on the internet.

I'm afraid on that point, the prankster doesn't have a leg to stand on.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #19 on: 20 June, 2013, 09:57:04 PM »
I think the Prankster is trying to foster good relations with the private weasels now. He's advocating accepting their implied contracts. What a nice man.

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/free-parking-yate-shopping-centre.html

If anyone who wears their underpants outside their trousers happens to be flying past, perhaps they could merge BGB's Prankster thread with this one.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #20 on: 21 June, 2013, 12:21:15 AM »
I wonder, Would putting a sign in your car saying something like " i have seen your signs but do not consider myself to be under any contract with you until i have had the opportunity to negotiate, I would like to negotiate this contract, if you or any representative of xxxxx parking company do not approach me while i am in the local shop i will take it that YOU accept i am under NO contract to you or anyone else and will park at no cost for the duration of my stay" worded better of course, I wonder how something like this would go down. After all they expect you to simply accept their terms, well since they are concentrating on our cars they should have no excuse for missing it. just trying to put more spanners into the works

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #21 on: 21 June, 2013, 10:31:03 AM »
I wonder, Would putting a sign in your car saying something like " i have seen your signs but do not consider myself to be under any contract with you until i have had the opportunity to negotiate, I would like to negotiate this contract, if you or any representative of xxxxx parking company do not approach me while i am in the local shop i will take it that YOU accept i am under NO contract to you or anyone else and will park at no cost for the duration of my stay" worded better of course, I wonder how something like this would go down. After all they expect you to simply accept their terms, well since they are concentrating on our cars they should have no excuse for missing it. just trying to put more spanners into the works

Yeah I like that  :rotfl: :rotfl:
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline dangerous beanz

• Follower
« Reply #22 on: 21 June, 2013, 04:46:53 PM »
If there is a tourist season...how come we can't shoot them?

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #23 on: 21 June, 2013, 08:26:49 PM »
Exactly like that. Also, they have an interesting forum which I have bookmarked. After some random clicking, I found an excellent defence which can be used in a variety of situations,

(It's a bit sweary!)

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=51664

See, I told you it was a bit sweary.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #24 on: 22 June, 2013, 02:26:12 AM »
Or...

I am Spartacus!

I was the driver at the time of the alleged transgression.

Now **** off.

**** off now and never darken my arena again.

Just a thought. ;D

https://www.facebook.com/AldiUK?filter=2
« Last Edit: 22 June, 2013, 02:53:17 AM by The Bald Eagle »
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #25 on: 22 June, 2013, 06:52:03 AM »
You ****s! Don't forget to put 'You ****s' on the end.

:o

Offline booksearch

• Follower
« Reply #26 on: 22 June, 2013, 02:26:24 PM »
The latest PP post on Aldi is well worth a look.  Aldi's Facebook page is filled with angry customers who are being taken to court by Parking Eye, this story could well be one that hits the headlines at some stage in the near future. 

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #27 on: 22 June, 2013, 02:39:02 PM »
http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/how-to-get-parkingeye-charge-notice.html

There is a line in one of the Aldi arseboob posts that took my eye.

"Aldi do not receive any revenue from these parking measures."

This could be significant...

WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #29 on: 27 June, 2013, 11:34:34 PM »
http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/how-to-get-parkingeye-charge-notice.html

There is a line in one of the Aldi arseboob posts that took my eye.

"Aldi do not receive any revenue from these parking measures."

This could be significant...

In that case Aldi will have no objection to making the Contract between them and Parking Eye public will they?
Just so everyone can see the veracity of their statement, of course.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player