Author Topic: A stunning achievement that is a credit to every $chunter  (Read 14861 times)

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
Re: A stunning achievement that is a credit to every $chunter
« Reply #15 on: 05 February, 2011, 11:01:20 PM »
Fear not mate. More to come as it aint over yet! :dancing:
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline Tom Tom Str

• Follower
« Reply #16 on: 05 February, 2011, 11:23:20 PM »
Congratulations to BE, Bruce, Parking Warrior  :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:    and every single NoToMober for this Truly Outstanding Victory... !    :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:

What better recognition could there be than Westminsters admission of failing to manage these issues correctly and having to temporarily

withdraw  this revenue stream until they fix the misleading and non compliant signage ?   The amount of money so wrongly extracted from

the Public in these events is significant enough to  be

worthy of  being publicised to a much larger Audience I believe.  Now, wouldn't it be good to see  some Newspapers like "The Sun"

News of the  World and The Mail run some headlines / stories on what has been happening in Westminster and how Parking Industries

have been formed and daily continue to get away with virtually Grand theft ?   Afterall, Robberies of far less

in value have been publicised by the very same papers.

I wonder how many other Councils may also be guilty of similar practices......unintentionally of course I guess ?  :P

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #17 on: 05 February, 2011, 11:39:18 PM »
Now can we get something in the press in time for this Parkex exhibition at the NEC? :-ev-:
I bet they wont want to talk about this at the Seminar. :pmsl:
Now wouldn't it be a real bitch if some despicable Scrote was at this shindig walking the Isle's giving out hand outs with the whole sorry tale with NoToMob and NTBPT websites on them.  W:T:F:
« Last Edit: 05 February, 2011, 11:49:42 PM by Pat Pending »
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #18 on: 05 February, 2011, 11:51:37 PM »
But they want to tell everyone that they offer a "first-class customer and stakeholder experience" ..........
 :rotfl:

Offline kiwi

• Follower
  • FCUKI'N AV IT
« Reply #19 on: 06 February, 2011, 12:07:21 AM »
2 bottles of wine and the news still hurts!!!! Well done twiggy/BE/Bruce, now please find me something else to do :) hurry because the girl is already getting jobs planned for me around the house !!!!
« Last Edit: 06 February, 2011, 04:30:39 PM by kiwi »

Offline Esinem

• Follower
« Reply #20 on: 06 February, 2011, 07:05:44 AM »
:aplude: :rotfl: :aplude: :rotfl: :aplude: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

The locals are looking strangely at the `gaijin` doing cartwheels aroun Shibuya  ;D This is an epic victory! Is this what they mean by "reputationally damaging"?  :rotfl: I can`t believe they haven`t got plans for their recently expanded $CAMera fleet, however....

I shall be scouring the motoring sections for cheap IQ`s with non-standard sun roofs  ;)
Wastemonster City Council can      NoToMob are watching you!

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #21 on: 06 February, 2011, 09:21:27 AM »
Now how about letting Watchdog know about the news I am sure this warrants a follow up as they love a good news item of something they have already aired. :idea:   Don't you just love the Bikers!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #22 on: 06 February, 2011, 02:25:32 PM »
FOR SALE

V mask and scamera car warning sign

Any takers?
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
« Reply #23 on: 06 February, 2011, 02:33:55 PM »
:pmsl:

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #24 on: 06 February, 2011, 04:21:56 PM »
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE! :o

Kiwi, Killswitch, Jonesy, Boyo, Bomber and Coco were still inconsolable this morning and I hear Monkey Girl has been hitting the gin bottle pretty hard ever since she got back home yesterday. And I will never forget the look on Chalky's face when I told him we'd beaten them (for now) and that there would be no more need to lie to his Mrs about where he sneaks off to at the weekend. The hang dog expression that was on his face even as he left Camley Street is etched forever on my brain.

So I've decided I'm going to write our "Kev" another letter tomorrow and tell him we take it all back and can we please resume normal hostilites. It's got to be better than having to watch you lot go through cold turkey.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Trippydt

• Civilian
« Reply #25 on: 06 February, 2011, 04:26:23 PM »
Dear $chunters, whilst only being out and about with you on three or four occassions; all of which have been enjoyable, I can honestly say, "Bravo and Well done" to all involved.

As Gibbo stated earlier...

"Don't Fuck With The Bikers"..... so now WCC start to understand.

I hope you don't have too many withdrawal symptoms whilst pending more $chunting.

Trippy.
« Last Edit: 06 February, 2011, 04:44:45 PM by Trippydt »

Offline kiwi

• Follower
  • FCUKI'N AV IT
« Reply #26 on: 06 February, 2011, 04:37:05 PM »
4 Sale.    No To Mob cards , Brand new still in box ,limited edition ,collectors items, £1.000.000

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
« Reply #27 on: 06 February, 2011, 04:46:31 PM »
Time to call in favours with my old mates in WCC Parking  perhaps :idea: What I want is the details (Sod Data Protection Act Sh**) of the last driver to get done by a $camera car! I will buy his PCN and help him get a refund and frame the famous PCN on my wall as later this will be auctioned at a posh place in St James`s and that`s it, job done, I`m set up for life!! :dancing:

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #28 on: 06 February, 2011, 05:51:35 PM »
Me and my better half went up to see Chinese New Year celebrations today, When we walked to Lower James St she said is this China Town?........ yes dear.
Then onto Moore St........Is this China Town as well?..........Yes dear.
Then onto St Jamses St......... Oxendon St........Gerrard St........yes these are all China town dear.
Now I am thinking even she won't be fooled by Savile Row being part of China town or Carlton Gardens so I better not push it. :o
Apart from Golden Goose no other signs have been changed yet.
So I suppose this counts as a $chunt really even though it was on foot and most of the roads were shut to traffic. 8)

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
« Reply #29 on: 06 February, 2011, 05:53:45 PM »
@Pat  :pmsl: Well done. Your poor wife tho!!!! God help you if she finds out the truth!!!!

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player