Author Topic: A stunning achievement that is a credit to every $chunter  (Read 14864 times)

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Re: A stunning achievement that is a credit to every $chunter
« Reply #30 on: 06 February, 2011, 06:16:12 PM »
;D

Help cant...take.....it........must.......schunt,......must.....schunt :-ev-:.....

Anyone got the postcode for schunt re-hab? or should I phone 118 118 or Maureen cos shes cheaper!!!!!!

must......... schunt......must.......schunt :-ev-:

BE im not on the gin!!!!!......its rum ;D
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #31 on: 06 February, 2011, 06:51:35 PM »
How about we get some cards printed up with details on how to fight a PCN starting with the all important Photographic evidence. Then we shadow a CEO with a statement of intent on our person saying we are following the ticket dispensing machine not the person. And if he gives it to another CEO we will continue to follow the machine not the original CEO.  :rotfl:
Once he has ticketed a car we move in and place our card under the wiper and hopefully loads of people will contest all the way to PATAS.
And we are still hurting WCC in the coffers . :-ev-:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #32 on: 06 February, 2011, 06:54:18 PM »
;D Ooooooh nice one pat :aplude:
« Last Edit: 06 February, 2011, 08:49:30 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #33 on: 06 February, 2011, 08:39:11 PM »
That sounds like a terrific idea, Could even take the pictures for them and leave contact information on the card for the victim to get in touch so we can email the pics to them. Imagine how they would feel being helped like that.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #34 on: 06 February, 2011, 11:04:52 PM »
I felt the same way after offering helpful info to a victim of 2 CEO's in Shepheard St on Saturday.
By the way what is the collective name for a group of CEO's?
1   Mugging of CEO's
2   Slime
3   Plague
4   Pox
5   Rash
6   Slurry
7   Deceit
8   Scum
9   Patawayoyoyoyoyo....... the yo equate to the number of CEO's

I'm not sure really what does the Panel think?  :-
« Last Edit: 06 February, 2011, 11:16:02 PM by Pat Pending »
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline crabby

• Follower
« Reply #35 on: 06 February, 2011, 11:10:53 PM »
bunch of cunts?
nothing personal of course
loud exhausts save lives!!!!
    burn in hell wastemonster.....

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #36 on: 06 February, 2011, 11:13:54 PM »
No Crabby I think you will find that is the Collective term for WCC Councillors, an easy mistake to make though.

Offline crabby

• Follower
« Reply #37 on: 06 February, 2011, 11:19:03 PM »
aah I see, thanks for the correction  ;)
loud exhausts save lives!!!!
    burn in hell wastemonster.....

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #38 on: 06 February, 2011, 11:24:27 PM »
Quote from: "Staps"
That sounds like a terrific idea, Could even take the pictures for them and leave contact information on the card for the victim to get in touch so we can email the pics to them. Imagine how they would feel being helped like that.

I like that Staps after all they took a picture of the car we could take a picture of them and post them on the web so the people can see its not a faceless regime they are up against. I suspect we will get pics of lots of backs CEO's Disappearing up the road with ID/shoulder number  turned over .

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #39 on: 06 February, 2011, 11:31:07 PM »
Quote from: "crabby"
aah I see, thanks for the correction  ;)

No problem Crabby when I first joined the NTBPT  I could not tell one cnut from another cnut. But now it has all become clear and if I ever need to be reminded I just mentally picture the cnuts at WCC.  Simples

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
« Reply #40 on: 07 February, 2011, 03:48:58 PM »
From http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_121351051262876

Bikers' Triumph
The NoToMob bikers who supported the UCG Oxford Street demo have been told by Kevin Goad, head of Parking Enforcement at Westminster Council, that CCTV camera cars will no longer be used at a number of sites across the borough because of potentially illegal signage.

The bikers' campaign started because WCC wanted to charge £1 a day for parking their bikes in town. Lots of people say "It's only a quid, why not just pay it?". The answer is that if you agree to it in principle, then you can't moan when it goes up to £1 an hour, or £5 an hour or who knows what. That is why the bikers have taken this to the High Court, and are now appealing the decision that went against them on that first occassion.  All done through donations from their runs, rallies and demonstrations.

The demo on Sunday which slowly made its way through Westminster for the best part of 2 hours with around 120 bikes is the second in a trilogy of rides, has hopefully raised more funds to help their cause, as well as getting plenty of support and raising awareness of what councils are getting away with without being challenged.

These guys are so well organised they have their own marshalls, their own ambulance at the back of the pack in case of any injuries to bikers or bystanders. Police weren't needed because they are aware of the peaceful nature of the protest.

The Wednesday morning and evening protests aren't getting much media attention, other than perhaps a "The bikers are at it again" mention on the London Traffic News.  However, they won't go away. They are determined to fight on and on.  More power to them.

That power could come from us, London's cab trade. What they are doing is not just for bikes.  Challenging road signage is something our ranks and highways people should be on top of instantly. We all need to be questioning all of our trade reps (regardless of which organisation) as to why they weren't actioning these issues.  So the bikers are helping us and every other motorist in London... FOR FREE.

We can help.
Support their demos.
Help their fighting fund.
Let them know if you see camera cars working the streets.

If a few bikes battling over £1 a day can have an effect, imagine what 25000 cab drivers could do. We have power, let's start to use it.
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #41 on: 07 February, 2011, 04:21:01 PM »
Quote from: "BailiffHunter"
From http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_121351051262876

Bikers' Triumph
The NoToMob bikers who supported the UCG Oxford Street demo have been told by Kevin Goad, head of Parking Enforcement at Westminster Council, that CCTV camera cars will no longer be used at a number of sites across the borough because of potentially illegal signage.

The bikers' campaign started because WCC wanted to charge £1 a day for parking their bikes in town. Lots of people say "It's only a quid, why not just pay it?". The answer is that if you agree to it in principle, then you can't moan when it goes up to £1 an hour, or £5 an hour or who knows what. That is why the bikers have taken this to the High Court, and are now appealing the decision that went against them on that first occassion.  All done through donations from their runs, rallies and demonstrations.

The demo on Sunday which slowly made its way through Westminster for the best part of 2 hours with around 120 bikes is the second in a trilogy of rides, has hopefully raised more funds to help their cause, as well as getting plenty of support and raising awareness of what councils are getting away with without being challenged.

These guys are so well organised they have their own marshalls, their own ambulance at the back of the pack in case of any injuries to bikers or bystanders. Police weren't needed because they are aware of the peaceful nature of the protest.

The Wednesday morning and evening protests aren't getting much media attention, other than perhaps a "The bikers are at it again" mention on the London Traffic News.  However, they won't go away. They are determined to fight on and on.  More power to them.

That power could come from us, London's cab trade. What they are doing is not just for bikes.  Challenging road signage is something our ranks and highways people should be on top of instantly. We all need to be questioning all of our trade reps (regardless of which organisation) as to why they weren't actioning these issues.  So the bikers are helping us and every other motorist in London... FOR FREE.

We can help.
Support their demos.
Help their fighting fund.
Let them know if you see camera cars working the streets.

If a few bikes battling over £1 a day can have an effect, imagine what 25000 cab drivers could do. We have power, let's start to use it.

Good to see we are being used as inspiration for others.  :aplude:

People power  :-ev-:
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #42 on: 07 February, 2011, 06:41:17 PM »
I don't do faceboob so have no idea who wrote that page that BH put up.  Can someone please give me a clue.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
« Reply #43 on: 07 February, 2011, 06:44:16 PM »
@HeadlongCabbie mate. You were chatting to him at the Bat cave. The guy with the UCG vest on.
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #44 on: 07 February, 2011, 07:00:13 PM »
Ah. Now it makes sense. I think I remember saying something along those lines to him, but I do remember also saying that it should be ALL motorists who should join us to fight the councils.  I'll tell you what though.

25,000 feckin cabbies wouldn't be a bad start would it. :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player