Author Topic: A stunning achievement that is a credit to every $chunter  (Read 14859 times)

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
Re: A stunning achievement that is a credit to every $chunter
« Reply #45 on: 07 February, 2011, 07:02:56 PM »
Agreed BE.
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #46 on: 07 February, 2011, 07:20:15 PM »
He's not the only one that thinks like that, I met Fitztaxi, who incidentally gave me some money for the fighting fund, he was saying how there was 25,000 of them and how they could help :aplude:

There's an awful lot of people that have come round to what we do, and now we've been told WCC are suspending enforcement at certain locations, people will further see that sometimes with a little stamina, Joe public, can make a difference.

All we need to do, as we have every intention, is keep up the good work
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Staps

• Follower
« Reply #47 on: 07 February, 2011, 07:54:53 PM »
25000 cabbies, can you imagine if just a tiny percentage of that lot turned up at trafalgar sq, There wouldn't be any room for the bikes, what a lovely thought,  (Lots of cabbies i mean not no bikes)   i am laughing just thinking about it,25000 get them in.

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #48 on: 08 February, 2011, 12:46:23 AM »
Have we had a press release from WCC stating parking signs are being looked into or are we taking Kev's word.

I notice we have not tweeted the news.

Are we spreading the word to the world beyond?

I know we cant do to much till they start changing signs in places, (admission of guilt)  :-ev-:
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #49 on: 08 February, 2011, 11:26:59 AM »
This is what I posted on NTBPT re replacing the signs at the junctions in question-:

Well to speed things up perhaps BE could tell his best bud Kev where he can lay his hands on 7 x  IQ cars that are sitting around doing Feck All plus 1 X Van to carry all the new signs and tins of white line paint and brushes they are going to need. And he can also let them know where they can find 16 NSL employees to do the work.
Because lets face it WCC have already paid for it all so its win win situation really .
Then BE's best bud Kev may want to put BE up for a big Community award for saving WCC all this money.
And while they have got the paint and brushes out may I sugest they change the wording on the $cars to say
W.C.C.  PARKING  ENFARCEMENT

Simples   :rotfl: 
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player