Author Topic: $chunting: Level 2 (Medway)  (Read 21440 times)

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: $chunting: Level 2 (Medway)
« Reply #30 on: 07 February, 2011, 08:32:55 PM »
Yes sorry mate Islington Borough Council.
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
« Reply #31 on: 07 February, 2011, 08:39:33 PM »
69-85 Old Street mate. The $cams hide around the back of their offices in the car park. They had 2 cars last time I looked.
« Last Edit: 07 February, 2011, 09:08:17 PM by BailiffHunter »
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #32 on: 07 February, 2011, 08:59:45 PM »
The moment Medway's CCTV car is caught on camera lol

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_messenger/news/2010/august/11/cctv_car.aspx

Ticket master apprentice wrote:

"this man is a good supervisor and has chosen to resign from his post and will now be out on foot patrol well done the public but in his place comes someone who will be ticket mad so keep your eyes peeled he or she will get you"

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh just heard they are getting Scam car number 3 in April
« Last Edit: 07 February, 2011, 09:05:24 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline Blinky

• Follower
« Reply #33 on: 07 February, 2011, 09:45:12 PM »
Quote from: "Monkey Girl"
The moment Medway's CCTV car is caught on camera lol

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_messenger/news/2010/august/11/cctv_car.aspx

Ticket master apprentice wrote:

"this man is a good supervisor and has chosen to resign from his post and will now be out on foot patrol well done the public but in his place comes someone who will be ticket mad so keep your eyes peeled he or she will get you"

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh just heard they are getting Scam car number 3 in April

Hi MG, here are some comments from the people of medway on what they think of the cctv cars.....http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_messenger/news/2010/august/11/cctv_car.aspx#comments

(Edit from rs2k - Edited post to put post content outside quote box so was easier to read)
« Last Edit: 07 February, 2011, 10:04:08 PM by rs2k »
Ride safe x

Offline chalky

• Follower
« Reply #34 on: 08 February, 2011, 05:15:16 AM »
Oh god, here we go again! I have to drop the kids off at school so can't leave till 08.45 at the earliest. Likely that my eta wouldn't be till 10.15-10.30 ish? Is that any good? According to Google maps its 76 miles to Rochester and approx 1hr 35mins. If its going to be too late and hold everyone up then no bother, I will just have to make do with WESC!

Let me know, by the way, I do eat cold bacon rolls, no bother!!! dr00L

On another note, has anyone thought about getting a contact number for a reporter from "The Medway Messanger", would be a good photo and publicity opportunity! ;D

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #35 on: 08 February, 2011, 10:22:10 AM »
MG, can you PM the meeting place address to those of us that are coming down tomorrow.
Cheers
Andy
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #36 on: 08 February, 2011, 10:53:19 AM »
If you get there later don't worry. If you call me, Monkey Girl or Tom Tom we can talk you in from wherever you are, or one of the local will come and get you.

@Rs2k. Are we still on for meeting at the services just before the Bridge on the M25? I should be there between 8.30 and 8.45 depending on traffic

@Peperami. Not sure that I will be going anywhere near where you suggested we meet near Bexleyheath, so please pm me if you want to find somewhere else to join up.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #37 on: 08 February, 2011, 11:16:38 AM »
BE, sorry i was thinking you would come down through the blackwall tunnel..... DONT!!!

Right when you come over the Dartford bridge, you want to take the 3rd exit, signed Canterbury A2 (non motorway traffic). I will wait for you under the first bridge you pass on the A2.

I will be there from 08.45 if anyone wants to meet there and we will ride in together.  :dancing:
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #38 on: 08 February, 2011, 12:20:13 PM »
Quote from: "peperami gsxr"
BE, sorry i was thinking you would come down through the blackwall tunnel..... DONT!!!

Right when you come over the Dartford bridge, you want to take the 3rd exit, signed Canterbury A2 (non motorway traffic). I will wait for you under the first bridge you pass on the A2.

I will be there from 08.45 if anyone wants to meet there and we will ride in together.  :dancing:

Got it! :dancing:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #39 on: 08 February, 2011, 01:37:29 PM »
Quote from: "peperami gsxr"
With regard to filming in Kent i have asked Kent Police to advise me of their policy. If you do a google search they are a little OTT regarding this, or have been in the past.

Fingers crossed i get a reply by wednesday.

Kent police have just come back to me, and they are treating my simple request for information as an FOI.
So, I should have an answer in 20 working days. Or we may gat an answer on the street tomorrow!!

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #40 on: 08 February, 2011, 01:50:51 PM »
Is it only me who is experiencing a bit of nervous excitement about tomorrow? W:T:F: dr00L W:T:F: dr00L
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
« Reply #41 on: 08 February, 2011, 02:07:46 PM »
Ok i have just had a nice chat with Kent Police, and without giving anything in writting, its not a problem. I sort of said what we maybe filming, ie a car, or a council vehicle. I said we normally deal with the Met, and even tho they have complaints for the council they are happy we are not breaking any laws.

They asked me to give them a call on the day that we maybe thinking of filming and letting them know what area.

I never gave them much detail, as when i started talking to them, i was not sure on how they would be, so i never said we will be hunting a scamera car  :rotfl:

Let me know if you want me make more contact with the police, so they can do a little research in the morning.

As i know the area a little, my only worry is the roads being narrow, one way no places to park.

MG, can we still park on the pavement??

BE dont worry

Just like Marmite

you're love it or hate it  :rotfl:

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #42 on: 08 February, 2011, 06:03:33 PM »
Kent Messenger has be informed (I would like to get some photos of us all tomro,as you are able to post online, your own story), & I have just had a nice chat with three local PCs, and their response,  was.....wait for it....., il tell ya in the morning... but heres a hint :) they also requested I phone in tonight

Re BACON ROLLS (COLD ONES) there wont be any as there are 2 young ladies that will be cooking them for you from 8.30 til 10.30 or as you need them....

OK Blinky will be at the pig pen at 7.00am  waiting...
« Last Edit: 08 February, 2011, 06:06:00 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #43 on: 08 February, 2011, 06:09:57 PM »
Dont worry about parking, what is nice is there are 3 one way systems, to get in and out of the towns they can only use 2 roads!
we having been eyeing up spaces this week and found places, il show you tomro,

(and nobody shops in Chatham anyway :)

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #44 on: 08 February, 2011, 06:13:28 PM »
Quote from: "The Bald Eagle"
Is it only me who is experiencing a bit of nervous excitement about tomorrow? W:T:F: dr00L W:T:F: dr00L

Nah, the only thing I'm nervous about, is I don't know where to go tomorrow :rotfl: :rotfl:
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice