Author Topic: More about H & F's Box Junction!  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Coco

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Northampton
More about H & F's Box Junction!
« on: 13 June, 2013, 05:51:46 PM »
This time it's Andrew Ashe in the Daily Mail

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Re: More about H & F's Box Junction!
« Reply #1 on: 13 June, 2013, 08:19:19 PM »
Another lie perpetuated by the average spokesweasel is that there is no profit in enforcement. Really? A company which manufactures something, be it anything from a ball point pen to a limousine, has to buy raw materials, transform them into a saleable product, market, sell and distribute said product manages to turn a profit. The distribution company runs a fleet of vehicles, employs staff etc, again turns a profit. The retailer, having bought the product, turns a profit (in spite of the council hammering them into the ground at every turn by increasing their delivery costs and scaring their customers away.)

Then we have the service industry. Estate agents, cleaning companies etc. The council are doing their best to drive them into bankruptcy but still they exist.

Then we have the weasels. Council weasels, subcontracted weasels, private weasels, etc. (I've collected all the shit and put it in one place.) A single $Cam Enterprise Operator issues a demand for money then another one rejects representations and then leans on the victim to make sure they cough up promptly. If the CEO earns somewhere between minimum wage and say £10 p.h., each demand harvests say £40 per demand, coupled with the fact that the poor CEO is leant on probably harder than the victim,

HOW THE F :o CKING F :o CK DOES THIS NOT PRODUCE A PROFIT?

Why have councils not collapsed under this terrible burden. Why are sub-humancontractors not in administration? If they are not making a profit then they must be making a loss. If councils who are issuing a relatively small amount of PCNs are making a loss then the big players must be haemorrhaging huge sums of money.

Then again, there is the remote possibility that someone is being a little dishonest when they speak to the press.
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline melville-vs-medway

• Follower
  • The new word is NO..
    • My NoToMob $camera signs
Re: More about H & F's Box Junction!
« Reply #2 on: 22 June, 2013, 06:54:45 AM »
Hi

Panorama covered some of this last week..

It makes you want to submit a claim against every council that holds you up with a traffic jam on your travels. If they are responsible for the roads and can charge motorists for causing congestion then surely we as motorists can claim against the council for failing to provide congestion free travel if we get stuck in a jam and suffer losing time sitting there and wasting our lives away.

They should have cameras pointing both ways... One to charge the motorists causing congestion and another facing the motorists suffering the congestion. The money claimed from the guilty could then be paid to the innocent parties..

Sorted...  Now shall I apply for the job as transport minister...  :rotfl:
Check out my signs.. I have made a few copies and they're laminated..

http://paulsweb.hostei.com/notomob/signs/a4-printed-sign.jpg

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player