Author Topic: Independent Parking Committee Ltd.  (Read 4393 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Independent Parking Committee Ltd.
« on: 27 June, 2013, 03:57:43 PM »
It's called the Independent Parking Committee Ltd. and it is an alternative to the BPA Ltd, and will have its own alternative independent appeals service.

It has DVLA and government approval, its own Code of Practice that members must sign up to and will be run on the same basic framework that the BPA Ltd. runs on.

Prior to Parkex 2013, and then at Parkex 2013 we did try to warn the BPA Ltd. that an alternative Accredited Trade Association was proposed, but they dismissed it by saying "Yeh, yeh. We've heard it all before, but nothing ever comes of it" and even "Of course we would welcome healthy competition"

Well there you go Pat Trickus. Here's your competition. How do you like THEM apples? :-*
« Last Edit: 27 June, 2013, 04:34:08 PM by The Bald Eagle »
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Re: Independent Parking Committee Ltd.
« Reply #1 on: 27 June, 2013, 07:32:22 PM »
Oh dear. Trickus and the gang have been awfully quiet lately. You can hear a pin drop in Haywards Heath. Never mind, while we're waiting we can listen to some music.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

EDW2000

Re: Independent Parking Committee Ltd.
« Reply #2 on: 28 June, 2013, 02:49:54 PM »
I am giving serious thought to setting up my own ATA, how hard can it be?

I am going to ask how you become an ATA.

I have made a request to start the process.

« Last Edit: 28 June, 2013, 03:10:28 PM by EDW2000 »

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player