Author Topic: I think Tracy Kiss deserves her own thread. All hail Tracy!  (Read 7714 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
I believe Tracy Kiss deserves her own thread. Particularly because she gets "Beff A Knee" to agree that she should stick the ticket up her own arse.

http://www.tracykiss.com/product-reviews/my-ukpc-parking-charge/

Maximus Trickus, Bellend of Troy, Useless C :o nticus. He is a weasel of many names but only one nature. The nature of a weasel. If you tire of POPLA's faux justice you could just stick with the weasel company's appeal weasel. A young lady named Tracy Kiss did just that.

http://www.tracykiss.com/product-reviews/my-ukpc-parking-charge/

Long story short, after Tracy Proved conclusively to the appeal weasel that she had paid for her parking and therefore was compliant with UKPC T&Cs, the appeal weasel cancelled her £90 charge and as a gesture of goodwill only (tried to) fined her £15. That was nice of him/her/it.
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline dangerous beanz

• Follower
Re: I think Tracy Kiss deserves her own thread. All hail Tracy!
« Reply #1 on: 13 June, 2013, 04:22:12 PM »
I listened to the videos, that woman has the patience of a saint! :aplude:
If there is a tourist season...how come we can't shoot them?

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #2 on: 13 June, 2013, 05:23:38 PM »
She has a very pretty face as well.   

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline dangerous beanz

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 13 June, 2013, 05:53:59 PM »
Down boy :pmsl:
If there is a tourist season...how come we can't shoot them?

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 30 June, 2013, 01:51:10 PM »
Tracy's little blog has been steadily growing and is getting quite busy now. Word is not spreading quickly enough for my liking though. Although people are becoming more weasel wise, there are still a large number who are taken in by the $cam. Here are some of Tracy's blog replies,

Peter June 26 7:38pm
“Their response was that they would accept a good will gesture of £15, so very reluctantly I paid it just to end all the letters and to stop my Wife worrying as it’s her car”

Paul O’Hare June 27 12:43pm
“On both of these occasions they wrote back and said that they admitted that I was in possession of a valid parking ticket but that they were still correct in their issue of a parking charge notice; and as a goodwill gesture I could pay £15 administration costs to them. My other option was to contest this where it was likely the parking charge would then be enforced. Naturally I paid the £15 on each of these two occasions as I did not want any more hassle with them.”

Cynthia Blackburn June 27 6:20pm
“I paid the £90 but now realise that I never should have done so. What recourse do I have now?”
dilys gray June 29 1:03pm
“I appealed but like everyone else did not win the appeal, and like a fool paid the fine.”

Nichola Dixon June 29 5:44pm
“I am so annoyed, forgot to put a ticket in today and got a fine. Unfortunately I have paid it straight off before seeing your site!”

Clearly there are still a lot of people who are financing the weasel industry. I guess it shows how authoritative the begging letters seem to be. I can't help admiring the craftiness of the £15 goodwill gesture. This shows the ingenuity of the common weasel and also the lengths it will go to to harvest it's ill gotten gains.

Good for Tracy though. She's helped to make a lot more people aware.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline TracyKiss

• Follower
« Reply #6 on: 05 July, 2013, 01:43:19 PM »
 :dancing: Thank you kindly for this thread, although that picture is from a few years ago now! I shall continue to make a stand for justice and see that innocent members of the public are not ripped off by cowboy companies.

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #7 on: 05 July, 2013, 01:54:40 PM »
Welcome to the gang Tracy. Another pair of hands is always welcome. Even though that picture is from a few years ago, I'm sure you've aged a bit better than most of the reprobates on here.

« Last Edit: 06 July, 2013, 12:22:30 AM by Ewan Hoosami »

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #8 on: 06 July, 2013, 05:34:34 PM »
Welcome to the gang Tracy. Another pair of hands is always welcome. Even though that picture is from a few years ago, I'm sure you've aged a bit better than most of the reprobates on here.

Damn, I would have sworn that I'd destroyed that photo
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #9 on: 06 July, 2013, 08:28:51 PM »
Don't worry Killswitch.

I have some more recent pics of you, and even though you may think you no longer look as bad as that from behind... :P
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player