Author Topic: Where do I start reading/learning?  (Read 813 times)

Offline abbeyabdul

• Civilian
Where do I start reading/learning?
« on: 11 July, 2013, 02:09:34 PM »
Are there one/two easy to read documents you can recommend regarding the current parking laws?

An Amazon search for "UK Parking law " comes up with a range of 26 results including:

"Operational Guidance to Local Authorities:Parking Policy and Enforcement: Traffic Management Act 2004 -revised Nov 2010"
A good place to start?

"Domestic Sex Goddess by Kate Taylor (21 Aug 2009)"
????????????????

I want to learn in order to help myself/other people, but have limited time on my hands.
Thanks in advance.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: Where do I start reading/learning?
« Reply #1 on: 12 July, 2013, 12:14:50 PM »
Perhaps it would be better if you can tell us what the starting point was for your interest.

You are asking us to refer you to a few crucial documents which inform and regulate a £1bn per year industry. With the greatest respect abbeyabdul, unless you target an area of the industry, I do not see any short cuts.

There is a wealth of experience in our membership that I am sure they would be happy to share with you. Perhaps you could narrow the parameters of your quest and then members should be able to direct you to suitable reading material.

Here is a starting point for you. Do you want to help people with private parking tickets, or those issued by local authorities? <_>
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player