Author Topic: More Scum from Sutton Traffic Wardens  (Read 4101 times)

Offline Overlord

• Follower
More Scum from Sutton Traffic Wardens
« on: 17 August, 2013, 04:20:52 PM »
This driver definitely needs to challenge this ticket! Hope they read this website. : W:T:F:  :-ev-: DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THIS? THIS IS WHAT THE COUNCIL PARKING SERVICES THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY ARE INCREASINGLY REMINDING ME OF!!!
« Last Edit: 17 August, 2013, 04:29:11 PM by Overlord »

Offline Overlord

• Follower
Re: More Scum from Sutton Traffic Wardens
« Reply #1 on: 23 August, 2013, 12:09:29 AM »
Re my last post regarding the letter sent to the Sutton Guardian (Parking ticket trouble). As I have been somewhat critical about Sutton Parking Services recently, I thought that in the interest of fairness I would check this out for myself. Having today walked the whole length of Mulgrave Road mentioned in the letter, there were no signs on any ticket machines, or roadside signs stating that control hours ended at 4:00 pm. The signs on all the ticket machines on Mulgrave Road clearly stated that control hours were from 8:00 am until 6:30 pm. So in this instance and unless the control hours have been altered since July 11th, it pains me to say it, but the CEO was within his rights to issue this parking ticket. I suggest that the writer R Collins should have gone to Specsavers. Apologies for any distress caused! :idea:  :bashy: