Author Topic: Medway Schunt Report 9/2/11  (Read 9696 times)

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Medway Schunt Report 9/2/11
« on: 09 February, 2011, 09:30:50 PM »
Hi guys ;D
     Just want to say a huge thank you to all schunter's & tweeter's, & anyone ive missed out, also hats off to Coco for extreme effort, and a very long journey :aplude:,   
I would also like to thank the Medway CCTV car driver's (what nice guys they are)  :aplude: and also the (VTs) for making the tea for BE :pmsl:

Kiwi was first to arrive followed by Tomster, and then they just kept on coming!!!, half a pig and a gallon of tea later, we set off, after a little hic up (cough cough :pmsl: you know why :pmsl: ) ....we made our way to Medway police station to advise of the days situation. After we pull up at the Police station Crabby tells me he had noticed a scam car on the way!  I didnt see it!  :o , What can i say, It was a great atmosphere & lots of people at the police station! (which is a huge building) were waving and smiling from the windows, we had a very nice chat at reception,(again very nice staff) afterwards we had a quick photo opportunity ;D,

We then divide into 3 teams Gillingham, Chatham, & Strood.  I took a team to Strood, I had a feeling they were in Strood somewhere from where Crabby last saw the car, and thought it maybe making its way back to its base,  and yes there it was!,,Yeppee, I then phone the other teams to inform them we have a car1 , the other teams schunted the honey pots and then only about ten minutes later BE and the Chatham team turn up back a base with car 2!!!, both cars found within about 40 mins!!! With both cars now at base BE, Chalky and Crabby go into parking services and ask to see a person incharge of parking, to advise him/her what was going on, il let them write about that because I wasnt there, So both cars stay in their base for the whole of the day, which fantastic, in reaching their target of 100% Compliance!

Ive got to say, hanging around all day with such great talented people, make's the day such a blast! ....

FACT: Medway parking services have spent the day reading this forum, ..... ;D SO WELCOME TO YOU ALL ;D.
(Yes im home early from $CHUNTING!... why? ..well about 7.30 the cctv drivers pull up and I have quick a chat, (sorry cant go into detail) but they are out tomro!
7.45 Spica (a virgin schunter turns up to schunt just as we are leaving >:( (What a lovely, lovely guy!) he will be on his first schunt with us tomro
Medway Section are shunting tomorrow, :-ev-: .....but at some point I really must catch up with my paperwork soon or il run out of petrol money and we dont want that do we :-ev-:
Happy $CHUNTING guys ;D
« Last Edit: 15 February, 2011, 06:41:52 PM by billie.skeggs »

Offline Nitro159

• Follower
Re: Medway Schunt Report 9/2/11
« Reply #1 on: 09 February, 2011, 10:01:02 PM »
Well done!!  :)

And welcome Medway Council, You may be watching us, but let's face it, we were watching you first!  :pmsl:
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Tom Tom Str

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 09 February, 2011, 10:31:04 PM »
Many thanks MG  and family/friends for the Excellent "Kick Off" this morning, and not least those Superb Bacon Rolls  !!  :aplude: :aplude:  The rest of the day was built

on a fine breakfast and some Key Objectives were achieved indeed !   Well done to all !   :dancing: :dancing:

Offline samjourno

• Civilian
« Reply #3 on: 10 February, 2011, 02:03:48 PM »
What's this $CHUNTING all about?? I'm doing a story on the CCTV cars around Medway at the moment.

Offline crabby

• Follower
« Reply #4 on: 10 February, 2011, 03:52:41 PM »
hey sam, welcome!   ;D
basically we are against revenue led enforcement, our operation started in Westminster but is now spreading to other areas.
contact Monkey girl for info on the medway section!
 :dancing: :dancing:
loud exhausts save lives!!!!
    burn in hell wastemonster.....

Offline rs2k

• Follower
« Reply #5 on: 10 February, 2011, 04:31:30 PM »
Hi Sam,

Can take a read through a recent press release that was issued due to one of our groups victories :)

http://www.prlog.org/11242138-no-to-mob-claim-major-victory-over-westminster-city-council-wcc-over-honeypot-junction.html

Should give you a good idea of what we do, how we do it and why :)

Offline crabby

• Follower
9.2.11 $chunt
« Reply #6 on: 10 February, 2011, 07:42:14 PM »
So after a nice bacon roll and Wmbc headed off with bennage, KS and bomber Rochester bound.   :dancing:
As soon as the A2 opened out KS was up to ???mph and disappeared in to the distance and was promptly replaced by chalky
 :)
cruising along centre lane and notice a rochester sign but I stayed in formation as was sure bomber was confident in the route   :-ev-:
along side a coach and bomber pulls an aggressive centre lane to slip road manoeuvre in front followed by chalks so I accellerated around said coach and just made it before I hit verge at 75mph but poor bennage was left heading down the A2 as his bike couldn't do the off roading required to make the turn.  
 :bashy:
made it to MKgirls to be hit with a cuppa and bacon baguette, noticed that KS was nearly finished, poor guy just couldn't wait
 dr00L dr00L dr00L
then off we all went  to the cop shop folowed by council!
see below pics   :)
nice to meet with headlong cabbie and biker dave as they saw us on route to Medway HQ
 :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
« Last Edit: 10 February, 2011, 08:29:44 PM by crabby »

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
Re: Sat 9.2.11 $chunt
« Reply #7 on: 10 February, 2011, 07:46:09 PM »
Yes....and then what W:T:F: W:T:F: W:T:F: This is like pulling hens teeth :bashy: :bashy: :bashy: :bashy: :bashy: :bashy:
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline crabby

• Follower
« Reply #8 on: 10 February, 2011, 07:48:38 PM »
sorting pics and vid mate,
gime half hour   :-*

Offline HeadlongCabbie

• Follower
« Reply #9 on: 10 February, 2011, 08:24:15 PM »
One pic of mine from yesterday...

Busy doing nothing...

Offline crabby

• Follower
Re: 9.2.11 $chunt
« Reply #10 on: 10 February, 2011, 08:38:25 PM »
more pics from the day here!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59347992@N02/

monkey girl has a nice vid of entrance to medway council building so will let her post that next   ;D ;D ;D
 8)

Offline Bennage

• Follower
« Reply #11 on: 10 February, 2011, 08:57:14 PM »
Sam: FYI, $CHUNTING is short for 'Scamera Car Hunting' (just wanted to throw that in there).

My report:
Turned up half way through the WMBC, had a little pootle around TS for a bit and then met up with Crabby, Bomber and Kill Switch who were also off to MonkeyGirl's realm.   I had no idea of where it was, but had it in my mind that iw was somewhere near Elephant & Castle.   How wrong I was.   We jumped on the bikes, dashed down the road, which turned into another road, which turned into a bigger road, which turned into a faster road, which turned into the A2 which turned into the M2.   FCUK!

After cruising down the A2 for a while, Bomber darted down an exit which I didn't quite get to in time so missed it.   Tried to make my own way there but quickly realised I wasn't in Kansas anymore when my phone didn't give me any map info.   After much faffing about, I arrived at MGHQ to see an amazing sight.   12 schunters lined up in formation ready to get to work.   Incredible!   Won't forget that view for a long time.

Off we went (after the ahem) and popped down to the cop shop, followed by a razz about town before discovering all the fun was happening elsewhere - in a car park by the river.

I must say, the $car depot in Medway is much, MUCH nicer than Westminsters!

I had to bugger off back to Chalk Farm for work shortly after, but got the impression some fun would be had at the council offices.   I'm sure the videos will pop up here soon enough.

I might not have 'seen any action', but blimey was it a good day.   Incredible people, lovely town(s), beautiful day(ish) and a nice ride.

Also - I made it back to work in an hour and 4 minutes.   Nice.

Offline Bennage

• Follower
« Reply #12 on: 10 February, 2011, 08:59:44 PM »
The team

Offline Bennage

• Follower
« Reply #13 on: 10 February, 2011, 09:01:10 PM »
The photo I took to show my boss that I really was in Rochester and not late because I was sleeping in:

Offline Bennage

• Follower
« Reply #14 on: 10 February, 2011, 09:05:19 PM »
Topics merged to create one all-holy-uber-schunt-bitch topic!