Author Topic: BE is going to be on the telly again!  (Read 2252 times)

Offline BGB

• Follower

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: BE is going to be on the telly again!
« Reply #1 on: 16 October, 2013, 09:44:21 AM »
Filming with the soup dragon again brings back soooo many happy memories. ;D
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #2 on: 16 October, 2013, 12:04:34 PM »
......and the iron chicken. Although times have moved on since your original series so some new characters could be introduced into the storyline. The Plastic Weasel could come along and charge the elder clangers £60. This would ensure that no harm came to Baby Clanger. If any of the Clangers object to paying £60 every time they emerge from beneath the dustbin lid, they could appeal to the Rejection Polecat. (His job is self explanatory.)

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 16 October, 2013, 01:35:01 PM »
Perhaps they could use the same script writers that the BPA use for their weekly code of conduct update?
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"