Author Topic: COMPENSATION from B&D COUNCIL (PATAS???)  (Read 1002 times)

Offline abbeyabdul

• Civilian
COMPENSATION from B&D COUNCIL (PATAS???)
« on: 17 October, 2013, 04:27:54 AM »
Sorry, not been on here a while ....matters have been "sub-judice"  :pmsl: :pmsl:

Barking an Dagenham council eventually decided that the parking scheme on Salisbury Avenue was ILLEGAL.

B&D refunded me £130 after PATAS had ordered me to pay it ( twice - too separate "judges"  :rotfl: ).

Only after I had been through the whole bailiff at the door/appeals/district judge/PATAS process.

The majority of the people at B&D have been **NTS, bar the nice lady who works for the Chief Exec and ONE thoroughly sensible chap in parking. The bailiff who threatened to break in (  :rotfl: ) - we need to meet again mate, very soon.

I am after some compensation, especially since i was seriously ill throughout the whole process.

Some sackings would be nice ( especially the guy who wrote the letter to the District Judge on behalf of B&D ) and a pot of money to say sorry.

Any comments on what I should do next ?

Thanks in advance.

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
Re: COMPENSATION from B&D COUNCIL (PATAS???)
« Reply #1 on: 17 October, 2013, 09:13:34 AM »
BE would probably be best placed to answer this, but I think the only way to get any form of compensation out of the Barstewards would be to sue them, which of course means that you'd have to put yourself through the whole judicial process again with the associated stress and anxiety (and costs which would probably be considerable).

As for sackings, you'd have to go through the Council's complaints procedures, whith little chance of success (unless the Council are looking to get rid of people to save money - allegedly).

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player