Author Topic: lost appeal  (Read 1345 times)

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
lost appeal
« on: 09 November, 2013, 12:28:39 PM »
Bugger just heard that a family friend had just lost his appeal for parking in a "goods Vehicles " only bay , the joke of it is that he was at a Charity event for the council unloading music equipment had letters from the organisers , council, and prints out from D of T and other bits describing what is or isn't a good vehicle W:T:F: and still lost fines £130.00 and cost him £25.00 in travel... Westminter/NSL you are big C%%tS :bashy: :bashy:

Offline Overlord

• Follower
Re: lost appeal
« Reply #1 on: 09 November, 2013, 10:35:48 PM »
I had a similar problem some years ago with Croydon Council while I was driving a van for a courier company. After that, I refused all deliveries and collections for Croydon Council. F**k em!  :-ev-:

Offline melville-vs-medway

• Follower
  • The new word is NO..
    • My NoToMob $camera signs
« Reply #2 on: 12 November, 2013, 05:36:28 PM »
Hi jonesy...

:idea: I reckon the only way to win now is to get in the local or national papers with this one.. ..

Stitch em up with a Charitable hard luck story... and make them look like the evil money grabbing, charity robbing b'stards they are..
Check out my signs.. I have made a few copies and they're laminated..

http://paulsweb.hostei.com/notomob/signs/a4-printed-sign.jpg

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 12 November, 2013, 11:42:37 PM »
Toatlly agree melville but I'm not getting the support from the family friend :bashy: he just wants it all to go away and wishes he had paid it in the bigining W:T:F:.It was me, my step brother and his girlfriend who told him to fight it ho hum :-[.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player