Author Topic: $chunt 10.2.11  (Read 7658 times)

Offline rs2k

• Follower
Re: $chunt 10.2.11
« Reply #15 on: 10 February, 2011, 09:46:55 PM »
Quote from: "billie.skeggs"
Quote from: "BailiffHunter"
@Jonesy. Agreed. No report proper, no nothing really.  Is the Medway chapter trying to break away from us Londoners  W:T:F: W:T:F:

Now we know where MG lives, us City boys will have to make a visit :-ev-: :-ev-: :-ev-: :-ev-:......well not me on my Knowledge scooter :'( :'(  but yea come on Medway clan.....bring it on.....or just pretty please tell us what really happened :P :P :P :P       

your scooter will get you there saftly and legally :)

the 125 is allowed over the qe2 bridge as its classes as an a road.. and the exit is the a2 before the m25 starts back up..

might not be the quickets rider on route but you can safly and legally do it..

will be looking forward to the run myself next time :)

Is he on L plates ?   Cant say I remember seeing them if he is lol

if not, he can go on the motorway if he want to... min of 125 iirc ?
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #16 on: 10 February, 2011, 09:53:55 PM »
Hi Guys  ;D
Sorry the reports late I have been very busy today,

Woke up with a cracking migraine at 6am :'( and, didn’t think i was going make it in today, but funny enough a few pills and the fact that I kept laughing at spontaneous moments during the early morning, was Chalky’s fault ! (chuckling to myself about VTs yesterday) So thanks Chalky for curing me.
It rained all day today! ::)......Off to meet up with our Virgin Schunter Spica at 9.30 he wasn’t around so quick look in the pig pen and both cars out...popped back to the meeting point and Spica was there , we had a little chat about becoming a “professional schunter “, Tomster then turns up  ;D and a short while later were off hunting, but with no luck, while we were at the blockbuster hotspot we thought we would take some signage pics to assist us in our civic duty for  Medway Council, as we were doing this two yellow jackets tell us to stop taking pics and two very angry van drivers who mistakenly thought we were taking pics of them, ...they all hustled towards us airing there grievance,  and demanding we erase the pics, I left Tomster to more or less deal with the yellow jackets, and I had a nice chat with the van drivers, (about 30 secs) then I get a nice pat on the back, and off they went and were very happy with their notomobs cards in hand.

I then get a call from HLcabbie to say he is at the pen and both cars are there, so we made our way back to the pen. HL cabbie went to his hiding place (Ssssh its secret) :P and it wasn’t long before a car appeared was promptly assisted by my self and Spica. Tomster is still waiting for the second car which came soon after, unfortunately Tomster lost the car after being blocked in by a driver who took 5 mins to reverse her car!
In all my days I never seen such a careful and considerate CCTV driver, they put Westminster to shame! ...well we rode around Rainham and Gillingham for a good 2 hours +,only stopping now and then for only 30 seconds or so...OH I really do love riding my motorbike!. :dancing: We then stopped for the third time in Green St Gillingham, just in time for a Policeman to come up and shake my hand, (I will not quote him :pmsl: :-ev-:) with the police diverting us in conversation the car took off, but we were hot on its tail.

:schucks :schucks: :schucks: : A HISTORIC MOMENT HAS HAPPENED AND IM GOING TO BE HONEST HERE  :schucks: :schucks: :schucks:

Its soaking  wet ,when I get a call from Blinky, I pull up to try and wrestle with my phone, she’s telling me she won’t be here because of her bike electrics, I look up and YES THE CARS GONE!!! Arrrr MONKEY GIRL LOST HER FIRST CAR AND A VIRGIN SCHUNTER!!!!
Now I’m  a little panicky as like me Spica has to get every 2/3 hours, so I’m hunting for him A LOT!!!, Tomster and HLcabbie are too....
 About an hour later HLcabbie catches him and lets me know, and shortly the car has returned to base, Spica  jumps off his bike and checks his sugars and laughs his head off as they were normal  (the adrenalin had kept him going!!
Its now 3.00 and were all soaked through, except HL Cabbie  who had a wet left foot???, but he was very hot under that suit. We were off to do our own school runs, but before I leave, I look back at them both and yes  MMmmmmmm.......the bug defiantly  got them both today.....MG

Well done guys, and Spica a very well done for assisting so diligently with the car
today  :dancing: :dancing:
« Last Edit: 10 February, 2011, 11:08:34 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #17 on: 10 February, 2011, 10:01:27 PM »
I did put a report for you all yesterday oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Offline Boyo

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #18 on: 10 February, 2011, 10:35:47 PM »
Well done guys! Fantastic stuff!!  :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :dancing:
"To no man will we sell, or deny, or delay right or justice" - from the Magna Carta

Offline gordon861

• Follower
« Reply #19 on: 10 February, 2011, 10:38:42 PM »
Sounds like you had fun, but what was that comment earlier about 'no pictures'?  Kent police have already been in trouble for arresting a photographer unlawfully, I think it cost them about £5k last time.

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #20 on: 10 February, 2011, 10:57:27 PM »
Gordon it wasnt the police, they are great about the whole situation, it was two yellow coated council workers, i have every thing on film but cannot post yet due to leagle stuff.

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #21 on: 10 February, 2011, 11:01:33 PM »
schunt report 10/2 is on, BE and Crabby were in the meeting, so i cant answer your questions regarding that. Sorry

Offline spica

• Follower
  • yeah baby yeah
« Reply #22 on: 10 February, 2011, 11:07:11 PM »
that was a fun and productive day. had lots of support from the locals/van drivers/police/shop workers giving thumbs up cheers and waves. was a little heated in chatham for a bit but monkey and tom tom had it all under control. two thumbs up guys.
miss placed monkey in green... oh butt cakes lol
i think the car driver was worried about her cos we went back there 4 times after. lol had a nice pootle around gillingham and whenever they stopped i got my sign out and off we went again. i hope they enjoyed my company
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

$chunting is like fox hunting but with a better Outcome

Offline BAILIFFCHASER

• Follower
« Reply #23 on: 10 February, 2011, 11:11:40 PM »
Does that i mean i popped my hunting cherry in 2008 or when i got them on video ?

Offline spica

• Follower
  • yeah baby yeah
« Reply #24 on: 10 February, 2011, 11:12:01 PM »
it was yellows in chatham and proper coppers in james st carpark
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

$chunting is like fox hunting but with a better Outcome

Offline BAILIFFCHASER

• Follower
« Reply #25 on: 10 February, 2011, 11:18:40 PM »
The coppers have been walking around gillingham high st with sniffer dogs,Truancy officers which walk around the whole shopping area of a shop. They have been doing it for 3 weeks or so.

Offline Ballistic

• Follower
« Reply #27 on: 11 February, 2011, 08:19:48 AM »
Well done guyz and galz.   :aplude:

I will start gathering information on $camera cars a bit closer to my home.  Bexley council has introduced them few years back and I do not know how many they currently have or where pig pen is.

I'll try and find that out!

http://democracy.bexley.gov.uk/Data/Cabinet%20Member%20Portfolio%207%20-%20Transport/20071102/Agenda/SubIndex$02.11.07%20Mobile%20in%20Car%20Camera%20Enforcement%20Project%20Review.htm

http://www.bexley-is-bonkers.co.uk/photos/blog/2010_11_08.htm

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/4569707.BEXLEY__Drivers_complain_about_Smart_Car__CCTV_tactics/