Author Topic: Council spy car parked at bus stop.  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Council spy car parked at bus stop.
« on: 30 November, 2013, 10:43:45 AM »
They're not really selling this "It's you we're working for" argument to me,

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/parking_enforcement_cctv_car_caught_on_camera_parked_at_highgate_bus_stop_1_2972991

The inconsiderate weasel blocked the bus stop for 25 minutes which according to the average spokesweasel causes traffic chaos and puts people's lives in danger. Local business owners (still some left? Amazing!) have spotted them near crossings and junctions and blocking Hornsea village itself. It seems to me that it is the $camera cars which are causing most of the problems. Take them off the road and traffic flow, along with pedestrian safety, is sure to improve (especially near schools.)

Here's another idea. The Rt Hon Eric Pickles could alter the statutory guidance to make things even clearer to the right 'orrible parking weasels. Maybe something along the lines of,

48a. The Secretary of State recommends that foot patrols can be used where $camera car enforcement is not practical, difficult or sensitive.

:-ev-:
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player