Author Topic: Ireland - waterford my house is finished  (Read 2005 times)

Offline javabike

• Follower
Ireland - waterford my house is finished
« on: 29 November, 2013, 05:15:21 PM »
Hi guys,
you are most welcome to come and stay here in Ireland.

The cost of ferries is low for bikes as expected, and the house has an open fire, and warm heart.

If you feel like a weekend away or a month or two or just want to run away, come to Waterford, the crystal palace.

Took three months and lots of sweat, but I have finished the work of doing up the house.

Come and visit Ireland, with a base to crash at and stay as long as you like, must bring beer in particular English Ales.

Javabike
Vincit Veritas - Truth WILL Prevail
!!!!!Never Give In

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Ireland - waterford my house is finished
« Reply #1 on: 29 November, 2013, 06:47:09 PM »
Nice to hear from you Java. I  am travelling to Dublin on Monday for a few days if I can work an early finish it would be nice to catch up.  PM me your phone number, just in case I  can swing it.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline javabike

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 29 March, 2014, 10:29:56 AM »
Sorry Pat did not see the post until now. will PM my mobile numbers to you now.
Vincit Veritas - Truth WILL Prevail
!!!!!Never Give In

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 29 March, 2014, 01:59:41 PM »
No worries mate, next time.  :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"