Author Topic: Vandalism at its best  (Read 2296 times)

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Vandalism at its best
« on: 03 April, 2014, 10:21:09 AM »

:pmsl:

(Clanger Womble alert! Would one of you please be kind enough to put the picture in a post instead of an attachment? Done  ;D )
« Last Edit: 03 April, 2014, 11:12:33 AM by Coco »
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Re: Vandalism at its best
« Reply #1 on: 03 April, 2014, 12:18:05 PM »

That reminds me of another bit of creative mischief I came across recently,

The local Rozzers had parked a patrol car hoping it would deter criminal activity. Some wag attached some 'public aware' notices to it,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10148766/Police-car-parked-as-a-crime-deterrent-targeted-by-vandals.html

There was also apparently a fake parking ticket attached to it. I should think the rozzers are lucky that the local weasel community didn't add a little notice of their own.
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Vandalism at its best
« Reply #2 on: 03 April, 2014, 08:52:45 PM »
Love them both.  :pmsl: :pmsl:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"