Author Topic: Medway Schunt Report 9/2/11  (Read 9698 times)

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
Re: Medway Schunt Report 9/2/11
« Reply #30 on: 13 February, 2011, 01:39:44 PM »
Quote from: "BAILIFFCHASER"
Quote from: "Staps"
Quote from: "BAILIFFCHASER"
Medway are brushing off what you are doing. I will phone in the morning and see what they are saying about it ?

Probably thinking, "not something we haven't seen before" Or Just a buch of uneducated, smelly, leathet clad testosterone filled bullies. Ignore them and the will go away  :pmsl:  :pmsl:  Perhaps they should phone wcc and have a chat. ...

Something tells me they are following what westmin are doing as it seems they are using the same bailiffs,Same tactics,Same everything. Also if you are not in the know. Medway council became after the following councils : Gillingham borough council and Rochester upon medway were abolished in the 1990's. Although medway took over the parking for both they have never actually gone through them. 4 years ago there was free parking everywhere. Since miss hafizi has started her run they have all become pay bays. Also in the high street the exact same thing which forced major names to depart.

Hmmmm this makes me think.... i wonder if there was a "leagal" tendering process for nsl to enfoce parking.. or was it a ahh we will just copy the others ??

pmsl
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #31 on: 13 February, 2011, 01:57:41 PM »
Medway Council own and run these vehicles Billie. No tendering process to mess up I'm afraid :(
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #32 on: 13 February, 2011, 02:16:55 PM »
Quote from: "The Bald Eagle"
Medway Council own and run these vehicles Billie. No tendering process to mess up I'm afraid :(

Least they did something right..