Author Topic: New game show idea  (Read 961 times)

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
New game show idea
« on: 13 April, 2014, 11:12:20 PM »
I've been developing a new game show format which might be successful as well as entertaining. My new show will be called 'Who Wants To Kick A Millionaire Up The Arse?' Here's how it works,

A contestant will go on and attempt to answer fifteen parking related multiple choice questions. The first question will be really simple, for example,

What is a parking bay?

A, a parking bay
B, a slice of pizza
C, a wildebeest
D, an empty drinks can

Answering question one correctly will entitle the contestant to toe punt a Civil Entrapment Officer in the ring piece. The questions will get progressively harder the further up the board you go but the rewards will increase by the same margin. Successfully answering question two entitles you to boot the turd tunnel of a NSL supervisor and question three sees you planting one up an NSL manager. Each successful answer allows you to christen the rusty sheriff's badge of a more senior parking weasel. Making it all the way and giving a correct answer to question fifteen allows you to stick one right up the money spinning brown eye of your favourite BPA Ltd director.

I was thinking that the show could be sponsored by Dr Martens.

So what do you say? Let's Play 'Who Wants To Kick A Millionaire Up The Arse?'

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.