Author Topic: Update on locations  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Iqy7861

• Follower
Update on locations
« on: 14 February, 2011, 11:33:19 AM »
The 2 locations I know of are Faircross parade Barking the timing for this is 8.30 onwards till 10am they try and catch People going into the bus lane but the CCTV car hides behind a van or a larger vehicle so theybare not seen,the other location is Upney Lane Barking directly opposite meadow road where they litteraly park around the corner with the camera up and try and catch people going into the yellow cross hatch boxes.

No doubt other locations would not be hard to find once someone is following the CCTV car n assisting doing  their job.
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Update on locations
« Reply #1 on: 14 February, 2011, 08:30:24 PM »
one of my colleagues from the day job lives over that way and he has mentioned some locations to me. So I will give him the third degree tomorrow. :D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 14 February, 2011, 08:33:00 PM »
b&d is mine and rs2k's home zone so we will no doubt do a scout in the upcoming week or so and try to find the pen and hot spots

Offline Iqy7861

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 14 February, 2011, 08:42:51 PM »
Let me know when  you guys are thinking on going on the hunt i will join for possibly my first $CHUNT yipee. I live in B&D.

Offline billie.skeggs

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 14 February, 2011, 08:44:39 PM »
top stuff.. rs2k will no doubt pop in later tonight else ill speak with him tomoz..

i believe were both of to help monkey girl in medway on weds..  if hes not i will be...

as im off the rest of the week so will clock up some more shunt hours

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player