Author Topic: Ealing  (Read 25336 times)

Offline kiwi

• Follower
  • FCUKI'N AV IT
Re: Ealing
« Reply #60 on: 19 February, 2011, 07:04:17 PM »
Well i got to ride my bike most of the day , fill my stomach with bacon and egg sandwiches, help a lady motorcycle rider who happen to ride into the central barrier of the A40 dual carriageway and break most of her fingers :( 
Great stuff Twiggy and Tom you kept your cool , top blokes!!! , oh and find some Scam Cars as well ha ha , was a little wet but nothing to terrible , Thank you to ever one who made it out today, Cheer Cheer
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
« Reply #61 on: 19 February, 2011, 07:06:52 PM »
I bow to you all!!
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #62 on: 19 February, 2011, 07:39:39 PM »
Finally got to do some proper $chunting with some $camden cars this evening and as a result we have decided to concentrate a little more on $camden for the next week or so, whilst of course keeping an eye on Wastemonster and not forgetting our little trip down to Medway on Wednesday.

We need intel guys, so if you fancy doing some $chunting during the week could we ask you to concentrate as much as possible on the $camden cars. Most important is that we find where these things are plotting up and what is being enforced.

The Bald Eagle is plotting :-ev-: :-ev-:

MMMMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-ev-:

MMMMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-ev-: :-ev-: :-ev-:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #63 on: 19 February, 2011, 08:51:00 PM »
:D I dont mind helping out next Fri 25th in Camden if anyones up for a $chunt?  :-ev-:

Offline Bandit

• Follower
« Reply #64 on: 19 February, 2011, 08:55:35 PM »
Epic Fail in joining you today: my bad. Woodstock's XJ needed some emergency surgery and Bandette had get to Heathrow for a school trip.
But thank you for casting the Eye of [s:3275bwko]Sauron[/s:3275bwko] Bald Eagle on my miserable borough.  :aplude: :aplude:

I'll do my best to gather some intel on the local $cars; if not exactly private $chunting, then a schlep round the borough as time permits to see if there are any favourite haunts, or at least sightings.

Word is out: ask anyone who knows anyone in Ealing who has seen or been done by these $cameras, keep a look out and get word back.
We'll find them; if they're out there they can't hide. And until we find 'em, another borough's $cars are getting the attention.
 :-ev-:

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #65 on: 19 February, 2011, 09:43:41 PM »
Quote from: "Bandit"
Epic Fail in joining you today: my bad. Woodstock's XJ needed some emergency surgery and Bandette had get to Heathrow for a school trip.
But thank you for casting the Eye of [s:ea4xrzu0]Sauron[/s:ea4xrzu0] Bald Eagle on my miserable borough.  :aplude: :aplude:

I'll do my best to gather some intel on the local $cars; if not exactly private $chunting, then a schlep round the borough as time permits to see if there are any favourite haunts, or at least sightings.

Word is out: ask anyone who knows anyone in Ealing who has seen or been done by these $cameras, keep a look out and get word back.
We'll find them; if they're out there they can't hide. And until we find 'em, another borough's $cars are getting the attention.
 :-ev-:

Bit of a cluster fuck today, but we learned a valuable lesson. Intel is everything and we need it before we go into different places. 

See what you can do Bandit and once you think you have it nailed down, give us a shout and the No To Mob will rally to the call I'm sure.

Meanwhile I think $camden needs a little more scrutiny, particularly since they have been observed checking their motorcycle parking bays, possibly with a view to introducing charges to park if NTBPT fails with the appeal.  Feelers are going out even as I write...

The Bald Eagle is plotting.

MMMMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-ev-:

MMMMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-ev-: :-ev-:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline spikes

• Follower
« Reply #66 on: 19 February, 2011, 09:54:48 PM »
Camden

KILL THEM!  dr00L

Offline woodstock

• Follower
« Reply #67 on: 21 February, 2011, 02:37:30 PM »
I've got the in laws on the casual look out too.... and anyone else I know....

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #68 on: 21 February, 2011, 02:38:49 PM »
Quote from: "spikes"
Camden

KILL THEM!  dr00L

Harsh but fair.   :rotfl:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player