Author Topic: Medway $chunt Report 14/02/2011  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Medway $chunt Report 14/02/2011
« on: 14 February, 2011, 11:22:29 PM »
Hi Guys  ;D      SHORT REPORT

I did plan to $chunt at 7pm tonight, but become a bit board at home, so went $chunting early about 6.30 :-ev-:, I gave a shout to Spica :dancing:  who was going to meet me at the pen, on route yepppeeee I spot the only $scam car out that night just coming out of the pen, I quickly rang Spica who was round the back of the pen, he missed the car creeping out, but was with me very quicky!.  Had a nice 3+ hour's tour of the Medway towns and they gave out about 10 tickets out  :'(, but im positive that we saved many more with us assisting the $car. Whilst assisting in Borstal Villiage the $scam car quickly pulls up to a car on double yellows, (our signs are out) and a gentleman pulls up beside and tells me "that woman deserves a ticket" I agree and he ask's why I still have a sign out, and I have the 30 sec chat :-ev-: and he said "oh thats good then".....

Tomster rings to say he is around, I advise him to make his way to the Block buster hot spot as they hadnt been there yet., but when we arrive, theres no Tomster, I ring him and he is having problems with his bike. bless...but well done Tomster for your support.  :aplude:

I then lost my glove! £30 down the drain! :'(
We have lots of toots and taxi drivers waving at us tonight ;D

We came to Globe Lane Chatham and the $car made an Illegal entrance through a (No entry for vehicular traffic) we of course didnt!. The car went on the High St where again it went through a (No entry for vehicular traffic) we looked, but could not find the car, at one point whilst at the top of the High St, again the Kebab shop owner's come and ask for our help, (Ive aranged to meet them on Thursday :idea:)...whilst we are looking for the car a member of the public waves crazy arms at us to tell us were the cars just gone (nice :-ev-:) ;D, it was now about 9.15 so I knew the car goes back to base at 9.30, so we called it a day at met back at the pen for coffee and a $hunter's boogie :P  :dancing: :dancing:

Happy $chunting  ...MG
« Last Edit: 20 February, 2011, 10:57:45 AM by Monkey Girl »

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Medwat $chunt Report 14/02/2011
« Reply #1 on: 14 February, 2011, 11:43:41 PM »
Well done MG sorry to here about the glove. video would be useful of the illegal no entry to post on here and the tube its obviously a move they intend to use to loose you. Local Police may like to here about this one as well as it don't seem to help road safety from where I'm sitting. :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline BAILIFFCHASER

• Follower
Re: Medwat $chunt Report 14/02/2011
« Reply #2 on: 16 February, 2011, 08:15:25 PM »
The cars have got a habit of doing this. They also drive along gillingham high street the same way as well.
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »