Author Topic: Medway $chunt Report 16/02/11  (Read 3501 times)

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Medway $chunt Report 16/02/11
« on: 16 February, 2011, 10:16:23 PM »
Hi Guy's  :D

First on my list today was to contact Phil Moore Medway parking services) he wasn't available, but I did left a message for him to contact me. so far he hasn't.
I left for $chunting around 10.10am,  I text HLcabbie to let him know I was on my way to the pen, he text back saying he was already there!  :dancing: I got to the pen & both the car's are out, they normally arrive back between 10 and 11, so had a quick update chat with HLcabbie and the got a surprise call from Jonesy! whoop whoop!  Jonesy was about ten mins away, then I got a another call from Spica to say he wasn't far away either, ;D.
Jonesy arrived and just had time to get his camera sorted, and both cars came out, Jonesy and HLcabbie headed of with a $car, I stuck to the other, I just got to onto New Road Chatham and the $car does an emergency stop W:T:F:  (think he was practising) but as I'm a shit hot schunter!  :D I'm always prepared!! I didn't think it was funny.... much!

A few hundred yards down the road I see Spica and he joins me  :D we assisted for 2+ hours and did saved plenty member's of the public from receiving tickets !, ..
We then pull up at block buster hot spot, and my all singing and dancing moblie phone is missing! :o. .. I ask Spica to stay with the $car while I back track for the phone, just up Railway St, I see it on the floor! I then try to pull over but I'm also trying to turn right into a small parking area,,, all the time I'm watching my £300 phone is being run over by a least four cars, and a Volvo!!. I manage turn right on to a parking slot which is half F**king gravel! and did a (Pepperami Cough cough!)..I pick the bike up its fine, but my phone is still being run over !!!! :o the lights changed and the cars stop, I grab my phone and the bloody things still working!great!............... So there you go the Nokia N8 can be run over alot! and survive ;D

Now I did tell you lot that the cars will start playing games and the car is now deliberately sharply stopping on double yellows (there is NO parking offence being committed) It'so that we have to move on and then he will pull a quick left or right to shake us of (oh it was all fun and games today ;D, especially as I know the Medway Towns like the back of my hand! :-ev-: you should have seen his face when me and Spica  pulled up behind him seconds later.....sorry Mr driver there is no escape from Spica or Monkey Girl! .....Ps (I have this all on tape)  ;D and the driver thought this was very funny.

Later about 1.00 We pull in to the pen, Spica and I nip to get a cold drink, then pop back to the pen to wait for them, I gave a quick call to HLcabbie to make sure all is well, he tells me they are also heading back to base. Approx 5 Min's later and we then leave with a $car passing our other $hunter's in Strood High St  (tooting and waving to acknowledge each other ;) Jonesy and HLCabbie headed of for a well needed drink as they knew there $car would be at the pen for a hour.
Spica and I were the taken on our first trip to Hoo villiage Infants School. I took my mask off and and got my sign out,  it was not long before I had 3 plastic police come up and shook my hand, they told me about the boy that was hurt there last week, Spica was at the other end of the school road, so the police said because we and the $car had the road covered, they would be able venture up the top of the road to keep cars from parking on the pavement. We were happy to help and I gave them some cards and ask them to text in when the cars were around  :P.... we all schunted till around 315-3.30sh, and had to call it a day.

We have had so much support from the public today ...amazing, people unwinding there windows to clap...yet another great days $chunting.
Thank you to, Jonesy  :dancing: , Spica :dancing: , and HLCabbie  :dancing:   :aplude: :aplude:

.......MG :D
« Last Edit: 19 February, 2011, 11:05:53 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Medway $chunt Report 16/02/11
« Reply #1 on: 16 February, 2011, 10:28:00 PM »
You are all Stars but please be careful with the dangerous manoeuvres, nothing we have not seen before try to get it on vid and on the net and it soon stops the f*ckers doing it as the world can see it as deliberate dangerous driving.
Well done again. :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 16 February, 2011, 11:21:52 PM »
Excellent work, well done all  :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline spica

• Follower
  • yeah baby yeah
« Reply #3 on: 16 February, 2011, 11:22:44 PM »
was a good day i think. :dancing:
think the driver was getting into the "swing of things"  :rotfl: today. ah the thrill of the $chunt you can smell it or was it my engine over heating  :D
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

$chunting is like fox hunting but with a better Outcome

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #4 on: 17 February, 2011, 12:11:32 AM »
Mr Moore drives a bike himself from what he told me.  Perhaps he should be invited out to join us one day and observe the behaviour of the drivers? Next Wednesday perhaps?

He and his colleagues should also remember that we are quite sophisticated and that any dodgy manoeuvres may suddenly appear in a very public and embarrassing format on youtube at some point.

WE ARE WATCHING YOU
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 17 February, 2011, 12:20:34 AM »
Well what does one do when you find that there's no going to be able to do any $hunting following the wmbc  :idea: I know join  the Medway division crew :-ev-: After a pleasent ride and a stop for fuel I met up with Monkey girl and Head long and no sooner as I arrived we were off into the not so wilds of the Medway towns the next two or so hours see us going up and down round and round the same streets over and over again W:T:F: I believe they don't seem to have a fixed points to $cam people so just ride around until the ping a illegally park car/van :bashy: At one point we thought the were going to book a hearse W:T:F: we're still not sure as the just point the camera at the number plate for a few moments and then drive off.We did manage to warn a few transgressors :aplude: but despite all our best efforts at least 5 probably got done :( One very angry van man who had just got a bag of chips was not very happy but thanked none the less for trying.All in all a very enjoyable day with a hell of a lot os support from the locals,which included the old bill :-ev-: and when we meet the other crew coming in the opposite direction all I can say is bloody fantastic :pmsl: :pmsl: the cheers from the road work gang and shoppers was awesome A mega big thanks to Headlong for the cup of char and use of the loo :aplude: :aplude:

Offline Boyo

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #6 on: 17 February, 2011, 01:33:49 PM »
Great work guys!  :aplude: :aplude: :dancing:
Well done, fantastic stuff and thanks for the entertaining reports. Glad your bike and phone are ok MG. I hope to make down to Medway soon - I'm missing out on all the fun :rotfl:
"To no man will we sell, or deny, or delay right or justice" - from the Magna Carta

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: 17 February, 2011, 05:44:25 PM »
Great work The Medway Crew.  :-ev-:

I too will be back, and remain up right.

What you doing MG  :bashy: glad you bike and phone are ok  :aplude:
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline kiwi

• Follower
  • FCUKI'N AV IT
« Reply #8 on: 17 February, 2011, 05:53:52 PM »
Quote from: "The Bald Eagle"
Mr Moore drives a bike himself from what he told me.  Perhaps he should be invited out to join us one day and observe the behaviour of the drivers? Next Wednesday perhaps?

He and his colleagues should also remember that we are quite sophisticated and that any dodgy manoeuvres may suddenly appear in a very public and embarrassing format on youtube at some point.
Rides a bike not drives please Mr Bald Eagle haha

WE ARE WATCHING YOU