Author Topic: What's the correct offence code for this one?  (Read 3828 times)

Offline Virgil

• Follower
What's the correct offence code for this one?
« on: 16 May, 2014, 02:20:18 PM »
You ride your bike to Westminster. Through gritted teeth you stand in the street and read out your credit card details for all nearby to hear as the council think that the revenue from the £1 after they've paid for the call centre, processing fees etc is worth it.

You get a space (not guaranteed, but today you're lucky). It's a lovely sunny day.

Then you learn that having paid for the space, and parked properly in it you're still going to have your day spoiled........

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/thats-a-new-way-to-park-car-mounts-group-of-motorbikes-in-central-london-9384845.html

Offline scalyback

• Follower
Re: What's the correct offence code for this one?
« Reply #1 on: 27 May, 2014, 07:06:32 PM »
Thank god for the parking charge, otherwise there would have been about 20 motorcycles under that car, instead of just three!

Anybody found out why it happened?

(I don't park in westminster, I can't pay with cash and I don't have a credit card, so I'm obviously just scum to them.)

Offline Overlord

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 28 May, 2014, 02:06:00 PM »
Pity it wasn't a $camera $car parked in the motorcycle bays!  ::)))

Offline Belplasca

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 29 May, 2014, 10:36:47 AM »
Actually, that's one of the few areas that I WILL park my motorbike in Westminster. Just down the road in the underground car park. No charge. (Probably because they can't work out how to get a phone signal down there...)

Bob
Blanka (my partner) has signed up on a challenge to help the Marie Curie Hospice in Hampstead.

Help her at http://www.justgivin...lanka-Rathauska

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player