Author Topic: This country has gone to sh*t  (Read 2081 times)

Offline theredi

• Follower
This country has gone to sh*t
« on: 16 May, 2014, 11:23:16 PM »
where would you go if you had to leave this sinking ship?

Offline scalyback

• Follower
Re: This country has gone to sh*t
« Reply #1 on: 16 May, 2014, 11:52:43 PM »
Sark.

I hear there are no parking charges there.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 17 May, 2014, 08:58:52 AM »
Never mind leaving a sinking ship, how about rolling your sleeves up grabbing a bucket and start bailing while other shipmates fix the leak!  The NoToMob are not about giving up, we fight back and use the laws of this land to do it. Remember the Politicians & Local Authorities work for you,  you are their employer.  So instead of leaving a sinking ship find the bastards that put the holes in it and throw them overboard!  <_>
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #3 on: 17 May, 2014, 09:28:17 AM »
Never mind leaving a sinking ship, how about rolling your sleeves up grabbing a bucket and start bailing while other shipmates fix the leak!  The NoToMob are not about giving up, we fight back and use the laws of this land to do it. Remember the Politicians & Local Authorities work for you,  you are their employer.  So instead of leaving a sinking ship find the bastards that put the holes in it and throw them overboard!  <_>

Hear! Hear! :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #4 on: 17 May, 2014, 09:32:50 AM »
The rats are always the first to leave a sinking ship. While the rats are on board, the ship ain't sinking. Here's a leak we plugged earlier,

http://notomob.co.uk/discussions/index.php/topic,2064.0.html

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline DastardlyDick

• Follower
« Reply #5 on: 17 May, 2014, 10:00:09 AM »
Sark.

I hear there are no parking charges there.

And no motor vehicles except Tractors.

If I was to leave the country, I'd go to North Cyprus - it's nice and warm, relaxed pace of life and the people are friendly.
« Last Edit: 17 May, 2014, 10:01:53 AM by DastardlyDick »

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player