Author Topic: 32D PCN - Help please  (Read 4074 times)

Offline FlowersLondon

• Civilian
32D PCN - Help please
« on: 21 May, 2014, 03:22:54 PM »
Hi

I am new to the forum, so please bear with me if I make mistakes on this post.

I have been issued a PCN for a 32D for turning left on a road (two way street) when there was a blue arrow indicating a straight ahead only sign. There was no "No Left turn" sign. I use the slightly different route where I go straight, rather than the one I took that afternoon when I turned left. In my mind, I could turn left and there was no sign indicating I shouldn't. So didnt think twice about it and turned left.

Lambeth had an officer record this stupid turn and issue me a ticket. But I didn't get the original notification. There has been few letters that have gone missing the last 2/3 months and the original PCN notice went into this postal blackhole. So. I have the notice which is wanting me to pay £195. Is there a way I can fight this? I guess I could call them and ask them to give me an oppurtunity to pay it at the 50% rate, but I'd rather not pay if possible as I am currently a stay at home mum and not earning.

In one of the other parking appeal websites it talks about a case where the person didn't have to pay as the council didn't make sure the motorist received the letter. Will this apply to me? http://www.penaltychargenotice.co.uk/moving-traffic-offences/adjudicators-decisions/

Thanks everyone!

Offline Mr Mustard

• Follower
Re: 32D PCN - Help please
« Reply #1 on: 21 May, 2014, 06:37:55 PM »

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player