Author Topic: kingston 18/2  (Read 3819 times)

Offline Nitro159

• Follower
kingston 18/2
« on: 18 February, 2011, 10:14:18 AM »
My dads out looking after kingstons car and ensuring its doing its civic duty today, he left before I was awake and took my bike the cheeky sod!

Haven't heard anything yet but he did forget his statement of intent that I left for him, hopefully he won't have any issues with Kingston's private taxi though!
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
Re: kingston 18/2
« Reply #1 on: 18 February, 2011, 12:17:03 PM »
Quote from: "Nitro159"
My dads out looking after kingstons car and ensuring its doing its civic duty today, he left before I was awake and took my bike the cheeky sod!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Quote from: "Nitro159"
Haven't heard anything yet but he did forget his statement of intent that I left for him, hopefully he won't have any issues with Kingston's private taxi though!

Go Omaha!! :aplude: :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Anonymous

• Civilian
« Reply #2 on: 18 February, 2011, 03:14:37 PM »
nitro i saw the car back at elm crescent at 12.30 (think he goes there for dinner ) no sign of your dad,    i also spoted scam car going down dolphin road again alone,       do you know where the honeypots are ? how did your dad get on ? and are you up for a proper hunt next week maybe tuesday   ?     im a bit out of practise schunt wise so anybody fancy a trip down to west london to kick off the kingston schunt ?

Offline Nitro159

• Follower
« Reply #3 on: 18 February, 2011, 10:16:23 PM »
Gibbo, he had to leave at half ten after starting at half 7 for other reasons but he did follow him around

A few notable things, the driver isn't very good at the turn in the road, he decided to do one in the middle T Junction?

Hitting the brakes and failing to signal when pulling over, suspected that was because he was looking for contraventions rather than the road or the fact the car was being followed.

They did monitor a school which is quite admirable, but the teachers in said school did say they can't even put their school coach on the lines to pick up kids for school trips! Also parents dislike it alot at that particular school in new malden.

Can they stop in bus Lanes? Because he did and actually caused a bus to swerve to avoid him!

The camera onboard did focus on my dad at times and the driver took the Bikes Registration at one point, but it's my bike... he only noted it down didn't use the camera (Couldn't from the angle)

All in all my dad saved the motorist approximately £1200 in those 3 hours, one butcher was very grateful and a few delivery drivers in kingston were also very thankful while making their own speedy getaways!

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #4 on: 18 February, 2011, 10:24:39 PM »
£1200 in three hours, I take my hat off   :aplude: :aplude: :aplude:
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline Anonymous

• Civilian
« Reply #5 on: 19 February, 2011, 12:47:55 AM »
Well done daddy nitro.   I'm up for it next week get in touch and ill join you round my manor.       Be nice to ride local for a change.   o yer ill be camed up to catch the bad driving too