Author Topic: Media advert... publicity :)  (Read 1804 times)

Offline rs2k

• Follower
Media advert... publicity :)
« on: 20 February, 2011, 06:59:16 PM »
Had an idea while i'm stuck at home :( lol

Can we design a advert/publicity piece to be sent to newspapers for the public/readers to provide us information on the cctv cars antics and favourite places in their borough :)

I would hope that many editors would give us a free print, being most of them hate these cars as well :) once they know about us that is...!  I spoke with the editor of the Barking and Dagenham post and explained what we do and who we are, she was very interested !  and I even said we could provide a pillion ride to a reporter for the schunt :D   

So I propose that I can contact papers such as the above, Ilford recorder (same group) etc.etc.etc...  and ask that they provide us a 1/4 page advert in their paper for free.... this would provide amazing exposure, get lots of info and intel... granted, some red herrings would likely come from it but I am sure the good would outweigh the bad :)

What do ya think people ?

:idea:
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline BailiffHunter

• Follower
    • http://bailiffhunter.blogspot.com/
Re: Media advert... publicity :)
« Reply #1 on: 20 February, 2011, 07:06:29 PM »
Agreed but I think BE/FPW will have a better plan once  they have edited the footage from the Islington media students. Once this is done and a cover page is penned, any hack (Local or otherwise) can simply pick the story up from here and publish it.

I think  that`s the plan anyway.
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
\"When the facts change, I change my mind\"

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player