Author Topic: Medway $chunt Report 21/02/11  (Read 2817 times)

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Medway $chunt Report 21/02/11
« on: 21 February, 2011, 11:25:39 PM »
Hi Guys  :D                    Short report

1.30pm, After work today I thought I have a little $chunt, so I sent off by checking the pen first and both cars are out, I head off to Chatham. A 10 min little tour of the hot spots didn't see the $car, so I thought I would try Rochester and as I'm leaving blockbuster and following the one way section, there's the car!  :D just coming pass the fire station on the The Cut, he gives me a smile and thumbs up: I return it but he cant see my smile  :-ev-:..(mines more like a big grin oh and a little chuckle).......I end up following him to blockbuster and pull up and say hi. From information received in the last week/month or so, I know there was a complaint against the CCTV drivers by a member of the public, they were complaining that the CCTV driving staff are using the public toilets that are available all over the Medway Towns and parking free in the car parks .....because of the complaint :pmsl: the drivers now have to return to the pig pen EVERY time they need the loo!..... :rotfl:
Well that's going to make it even easier to find them then ;D

I assisted the car until 5.30 with plenty of public support, I'm not sure how it happened but at one point I ended in front of the car at the end of Chatham High St, the $car pulled up to snap it's first car on double yellows... I ride on and just my presence alerted the other driver's... that they shot into there cars and drove off and the other'drivers saw the visable deterrent & didn't park where they normal would have, I got lots of thumbs up..
Went home to cook tea!
Got a message from a pal saying a Taxi Firm called Computer Cabs want more info about us ( :-ev-:)
I went back out $chunting at 6.45, Spica rang to say he be about an hour ;D . I check the usual spots and the went up to the taxi rank (Ord Street) sure enough there was the $car (wow there so predicable!)..We ride up Dale St Chat, and the $car does its thing..every where we stop my sign is out  ;D....we move on all around the Dale St area, 7.45 Spica rings and I guide him in which took all of 5 Min's  :dancing: We then carry on with the tour  ;D
Then the $car pulls up on the right side of the road behind a car to snap it, I look to my left and there is a car with a driving instructor (BSM)sitting on double yellows after picking up her Student! She looks at me , I point out the $car, she panics and trys to drive off quickly and stalls the car,.finally she starts it and drives away giving me a right royal wave ;D ..(note to self, dont send my teenagers to BSM).
We then travel on to the Co-op at Wilson Ave, which seems to be a favourite stop for the $cars and we assisted until the driver needed the loo at 9.20,  :rotfl: now all tucked up in it's pen.
MG :D
« Last Edit: 27 February, 2011, 11:45:16 AM by Monkey Girl »

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Re: Medway $chunt Report 21/02/11
« Reply #1 on: 21 February, 2011, 11:51:07 PM »
Well done MG  :aplude:

This aint right you having all the fun, roll on Wednesday  :-ev-:
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline chalky

• Follower
« Reply #2 on: 22 February, 2011, 12:39:47 AM »
Top work MG, see you Wednesday and I do eat luke warm bacon rolls.  :D ;D

Offline Kill Switch

• Administrator
  • Follower
« Reply #3 on: 22 February, 2011, 12:41:21 AM »
Quote from: "peperami gsxr"
Well done MG  :aplude:

This aint right you having all the fun, roll on Wednesday  :-ev-:

Damn right, I still feel like an ex $chunter, roll on Saturday in $camden

MG, fantastic job you're doing, keep it up girl :aplude:
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #4 on: 22 February, 2011, 01:42:26 AM »
Looking forward to some proper $chunting soon now that Wastmonster have caved (for now). Then there's Medway Wednesday, with a possibility of $camden $chunting if we have some excess $chunters.

I might even be able to do Friday in $camden too, but deffo full on for Saturday in $camden.

Wooooohoooooo :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
« Reply #5 on: 22 February, 2011, 12:51:45 PM »
Quote from: "chalky"
Top work MG, see you Wednesday and I do eat luke warm bacon rolls.  :D ;D
I will bring the left over bacon rolls to pig pen and also the sauce, but you clearly don't need sauce do ya, Chalky!  :pmsl:
« Last Edit: 22 February, 2011, 03:53:58 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline spica

• Follower
  • yeah baby yeah
« Reply #6 on: 22 February, 2011, 09:31:14 PM »
i think we are getting well known down here now.
all the waves cheers thumbs up everyone gives us. :dancing: we must be doing something right. 8)
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything

$chunting is like fox hunting but with a better Outcome