Author Topic: Westminster $chunt 02/03/2011  (Read 2010 times)

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Westminster $chunt 02/03/2011
« on: 03 March, 2011, 09:18:35 PM »
Hi guys,  ;D                                            Short report

Well today turned out to be interesting in more ways than one (l will pm Active $chunter's)! after attending the WCC head quarters, BE, Jonesy, Esinem and I went to look for a $car to assist, after checking the usual honey pots there was no sign of them, so we ventured up to Or St, Sat and watched a few come back until we only had one missing, BE got the cakes out Mmmmmm cakes.... Thank you Mrs Eagle  :P :aplude:
A while later BE and Jonesy took of with one $car, they returned shortly, I had a phone call from Tyreman who was making his way in to join us,,, whoooo! new Schunter!.. BE went off to meet him and me and Jonesy stay at the pen, a little while later a $car decides to leave hastily just as BE had just arrived with Tyreman (talk about thrown in at the deep end)  Tyreman came with me and Jonesy then appeared to our first stop Clifton Road, some of the local public said they had missed us! and said what a great job we were doing Awwww ;D. We also gave out plenty of cards there today.
COEs were eveywhere and we had to move around and the $car to full advantage of this and shot off, with BE in hot pursuit,  I wanted to wait for Tyreman as I didnt want to lose him  ;D we ventured down another road and headed the $car off and joined the others. Then the car just returned straight back to base, there was a lot of waiting around today but I really enjoy spending that time..... with such good company!  ;D
Later me and Jonesy took off with another car  and when to MONTAGU MASSIONS W1 (No sure if this is new H spot as I haven't been here before) but it is a no Entry!!....  BE and Tyreman caught up with us to get a needed cuppa at TS and help Tyreman find his way. BE got the cakes out again, I was almost fighting to hold onto the box we had a little wrestle with the lid :pmsl: and didn't want to let go :D think I ate 4 of them in the end,,, but GOD they were good!.... After that ME and BE nipped up to Or st and met Langy... who came with us to see a jouro guy... an hour later BE goes home to collect Mrs Eagle.... and me a langy nip back to Orc St and wait for the night driver...the only driver comes out and starts to put every car in the yard, meanwhile I'm chatting (its what i do ;D) to a certain interesting person, ...whilst trying to keep my eye on the driver, he then drives fast out of Or St with no lights on, I look and langy. he then looks at me , and then we realise whats happening!!, his plan didn't work and we caught up with him thanks to the lights ;D  we toured a lot until about 9.10 and then the $car illegally REVERESED DOWN A ONE WAY STREET!!!!!!!!! AND SWUNG A LEFT!
As we don't behave like that   8) we lost the $car, and as there was lots of diversion's going on  it was difficult to head him off, we then headed back to  a usual spot where they possibly may be, but no luck , it got cold, very quick last night and was freezing so Langy left about 9.40, I hung on til ten,.....  and then did the same! Brrrrrr

Welll done all today :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: ........Congrats on your first mini $chunt Tyreman  :dancing:
MG  8)
« Last Edit: 06 March, 2011, 04:06:04 PM by Monkey Girl »

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Re: Westminster $chunt 02/03/2011
« Reply #1 on: 03 March, 2011, 10:24:07 PM »
Driving with no lights!!! Reversing down a one way street the wrong way !!!
This needs to be caught on camera and an official complaint made to the police for dangerous driving. Posted on you tube,sent to Nutsville, etc. So much for Public safety F*cking hypocrites.
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Esinem

• Follower
Re: Westminster $chunt 02/03/2011
« Reply #2 on: 04 March, 2011, 11:47:44 AM »
Quote from: "Pat Pending"
Driving with no lights!!! Reversing down a one way street the wrong way !!!
This needs to be caught on camera and an official complaint made to the police for dangerous driving. Posted on you tube,sent to Nutsville, etc. So much for Public safety F*cking hypocrites.

We have more mobile cameras than our prey  :-ev-: So let's go get 'em!
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Wastemonster City Council can      NoToMob are watching you!

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player