Author Topic: Karma  (Read 4312 times)

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Karma baby Karma!
This is the car hater that has been Blighting the good residents of Bristol.
http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/17/this-mayor-imposed-a-20mph-speed-limit-and-then-got-done-for-speeding-5067037/
 <dancingbanana2> <dancingbanana> <dancingbanana2> <dancingbanana> <dancingbanana2> <dancingbanana> <dancingbanana2>
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Bazster

• Follower
Re: Karma
« Reply #1 on: 18 February, 2015, 06:55:55 AM »
"It serves as a sharp warning to me and I have blemished an otherwise clean licence and shall be paying the penalty charge willingly from my own pocket."

The implication being that he seriously believes getting the council tax payers to pay it was an option!

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #2 on: 18 February, 2015, 08:11:01 PM »
"It serves as a sharp warning to me and I have blemished an otherwise clean licence and shall be paying the penalty charge willingly from my own pocket."

The implication being that he seriously believes getting the council tax payers to pay it was an option!

Yep, that sounds about right Bazster.........Gravy train an all that. <bashy2>
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #3 on: 19 February, 2015, 11:10:20 AM »
It's surprising what options are open to you when you are called to rule over the serfs,

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/former-liverpool-council-leader-warren-3350323

Outside court Mr Murray (his lawyer liar) said Bradley was guilty on a “technicality”………………

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #4 on: 19 February, 2015, 05:11:10 PM »

Outside court Mr Murray (his lawyer liar) said Bradley was guilty on a “technicality”………………

That statement is quite correct.

Technically the lying piece of **** WAS guilty of being a lying piece of **** and admitted to being a lying piece of ****. Technically. <bashy2> :bashy: <bashy2> :bashy:
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #5 on: 20 February, 2015, 04:12:24 PM »

That statement is quite correct.

Technically the lying piece of **** WAS guilty of being a lying piece of **** and admitted to being a lying piece of ****. Technically. <bashy2> :bashy: <bashy2> :bashy:

And that is the legal speak for it. Ha Ha nice one BE I'm glad you cleared that up for us.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player