Author Topic: Slightly off topic, Devious LA  (Read 10473 times)

Offline Belplasca

• Follower
Re: Slightly off topic, Devious LA
« Reply #15 on: 09 March, 2015, 11:58:28 AM »
And what about my Lister Stationary engine???

You could legally run that on agricultural fuel, couldn't you? I have quite a bit of work to do on my Lister engine before I have to find out, so please let me know if you can source it???

:)

Bob
Blanka (my partner) has signed up on a challenge to help the Marie Curie Hospice in Hampstead.

Help her at http://www.justgivin...lanka-Rathauska

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #16 on: 09 March, 2015, 01:23:36 PM »
Great importance should be placed on cleaning all the smeg out of the fuel lines master bob.

Wow! This is getting seriously off topic now. 
Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline scalyback

• Follower
« Reply #17 on: 09 March, 2015, 07:54:01 PM »
"Since the amount of VED is actually (allegedly) linked to emissions, it would seem to be fair that those are included too."

BUGGER!

(it was off topic to begin with!!!)

Well, there was green petrol in the same way as there is red diesel, but that finished after WWII.

Well, it never had emissions problems back in the 1920's? it just chugged and banged. It's over 90 years old and deserves a little more respect from the DVLA and government. it was around before either of them! It runs better than either of them too!

Bob, did you mean TVO? or red diesel, I got a friend that makes TVO for his fordson N tractor.

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #18 on: 09 March, 2015, 09:46:44 PM »
Slightly even more off topic,  did you know that the cameras used for the London emission zone will also catch non taxed vehicles?  :ot:  <_>
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player