Author Topic: Barnet Hospital / Parking Eye  (Read 16180 times)

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
Re: Barnet Hospital / Parking Eye
« Reply #15 on: 09 March, 2015, 11:42:59 PM »
Oh, you dealing with UKPC weasels then Pat? They happen to to be very good friends of mine (more business contacts really) and are on my contact list. I'll privately share with you their email address but I must ask you not to spread it around as I don't think they want it widely known. Anyway it's,

appealmoreinfo@ukparkingcontrol.com

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Offline The Bald Eagle

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • THE lowest common denominator
« Reply #16 on: 10 March, 2015, 11:16:25 AM »
Have they given you your POPLA code Pat?
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #17 on: 10 March, 2015, 06:25:24 PM »
Have they given you your POPLA code Pat?

Nope totally ignored the letter BE.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Pat Pending

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
« Reply #18 on: 10 March, 2015, 06:34:11 PM »
Thanks Ewan, I've not decided what route to go down with this blatant disregard for procedure and demanding money with menaces. What does the panel think is the most damaging route to take which will cause them most agro?
Oy........ me little doodads won't work again!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up,  totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a  ride!!"

Offline Ewan Hoosami

• Administrator
  • Follower
  • Veni, Vidi, $chunti. I came, I saw, I assisted.
« Reply #19 on: 10 March, 2015, 07:44:14 PM »
One route would be for you to tell the Bullshit Purveyors and DVLA that you like being ignored and fobbed off in a condescending way. That's a service that they are both especially good at.

However, if it was me, I would send an electronic copy of the initial 'no I won't give you any money' along with a scan of the POD and make it clear that it is no use them lying about not receiving your correspondence and you want your POPLA code by return (scrub that, you f cking well want it!). This is why I discourage the use of snail mail when brushing off parking weasels. It's a complete waste of time, effort and postage charges. Electronicalthingammybobs are indisputable. I know this because I already have my UKPC Ltd POPLA code.

Appealing to the council is like playing chess with a pigeon. You might be a chess grand master but the pigeon will always knock all the pieces over, shit on the board and then strut around triumphantly.

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player