Author Topic: Saturday 12th March 2011 - Camden  (Read 3200 times)

Offline jonesy

• Global Moderator
  • Follower
Saturday 12th March 2011 - Camden
« on: 13 March, 2011, 04:15:36 PM »
Very good day well I think so anyway :aplude: spent most of it with one $car looking after it at the St pancras road pen or assisting it at a honey spot ( Pheonix place  and Calthorpe street)we had loads of well done's and support from locals and residents :aplude: one chap had a right moan >:( at the crew when we pointed out how the £car was hidden about 100yrds up the street W:T:F: didn't hear what was said as we were to far away  :rotfl: Highlight of the day was when  the support team turn up :aplude: :aplude: i had just been telling a chap that we do this in our own time and will be going soon and along come coco, peperami and others  :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: Fantastic warm feeling as I left for home that we had yet again made our cause worth while and gained more support role on the next mass $chunt ;D
« Last Edit: 13 March, 2011, 05:07:51 PM by billie.skeggs »

Offline peperami gsxr

• Follower
  • bexley-notomob@live.co.uk
Camden Schunt report 12th March 11 (mass schunt)
« Reply #1 on: 13 March, 2011, 04:38:49 PM »
Heres my report for the day.

Got into Camley St base a little later than planned.

BE acting as dispatcher (no comments)

Myself BH, Killswitch (not sure if we had another schunter with us for the first run, sorry) went off to find the 2 remaining SCamden Scars, bumped into CoCo and Whiteshadow along the way, then found Jonesy and Billy with one of the scars, kept looking for a few hours then returned to base.

Went back out, and ended up at the Pen, with 1 scar, followed shortly by Kiwi bringing another scar back.

I had a chat with one of the crews, and info from them is SCamden only have 2 scars, not 4 anymore, but we need info on this to confirm, but it would make explain why we could only find the 2 scars.

Around 5pm (ish) 1 of the crews came out, and left on foot and private car. Soon after the crew that i talked to came out, and got in the scar, myself and Billy went after, leaving BH to keep an eye on the remaining scar. I lost Billy at the first set of lights  :bashy: and stuck with the scar, which took me to  Compayne Gardens, called in and was soon joined by BE and Coco. We stayed until the scar left, about 6.40pm, 100% compliance, so targets meet. Then it was off home.

Will just add, Scamden scars have an electric hook up to charge the batteries when back at base, so dont need the engine running, shame WCC dont have the same.

Thank you SCamden  :aplude:
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »
Sworn to fun, loyalty to none

Offline Monkey Girl

• Follower
Re: Saturday 12th March 2011 - Camden
« Reply #2 on: 13 March, 2011, 08:47:36 PM »
Well done guys,  ;D   :aplude:
« Last Edit: 01 January, 1970, 01:00:00 AM by Guest »

Supporters of the NoToMob

In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!

Get Adobe Flash player